Wicked Whims not playing at all

hey! so as of the last update to wicked whims i cant use it. its weird it doesnt throw an error message and before the update everything worked perfectly, but doing the install for the update (and deleting the old wicked whims) makes it function as if the mod doesnt exist.

no sex options, wicked whims doesnt even show up in the the sims character options or my mod index

21 minutes ago, Lupinewarrior said:

hey! so as of the last update to wicked whims i cant use it. its weird it doesnt throw an error message and before the update everything worked perfectly, but doing the install for the update (and deleting the old wicked whims) makes it function as if the mod doesnt exist.

no sex options, wicked whims doesnt even show up in the the sims character options or my mod index

Same issue here, reverted to the previous version, most of it still works fine but let´s wait for word or fix i guess

So this fixed the issue for me:

-Download the latest WW version and isntall it normally

-Then download WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock - WickedWhims - LoversLab

-Put it on the WW addon

The reason we probably all experienced issues its because turbodriver removed teen sex, so the prompts do not show anymore by default on teens, this other mod fix this. Let me know if works for you guys

56 minutes ago, AWNROKR said:

So this fixed the issue for me:

-Download the latest WW version and isntall it normally

-Then download WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock - WickedWhims - LoversLab

-Put it on the WW addon

The reason we probably all experienced issues its because turbodriver removed teen sex, so the prompts do not show anymore by default on teens, this other mod fix this. Let me know if works for you guys

didnt work for me, the game still acts as if WW isnt installed, some parts of it stick out though like the nudity and some traits but i cant activate or use ww at all

On 8/3/2022 at 10:33 PM, Lupinewarrior said:

didnt work for me, the game still acts as if WW isnt installed, some parts of it stick out though like the nudity and some traits but i cant activate or use ww at all

It may sound a little silly, but it helped me. Try clicking on a character and choose "Wicked - Settings - Master Settings - Sex switch". In my case, it was disabled somehow.

4 hours ago, skummelfreak said:

It may sound a little silly, but it helped me. Try clicking on a character and choose "Wicked - Settings - Master Settings - Sex switch". In my case, it was disabled somehow.

there isnt a wicked option to pick is the problem, it doesnt exist as a choice, hasnt since the update