WW teen update help

idk how to explain things because I'm shit at computer stuff, it's a miracle I was able to download mods in the first place but...

wicked whims is like 80% of why I even play the sims, and I had a whole storyline going with two teen characters (19yo) but now the wicked options have been removed for teens... I tried getting the inappropriate unlock mod and followed the instructions, but while I'm able to personalize wicked settings and preferences for the teen sims, they can't have sex. there isn't an option to have sex or any wicked options that aren't the nudist settings, or attribute settings. I tried aging up my sims to be an adult as a last resort, BUT THEY STILL CAN'T HAVE SEX (WW)??? all my other previously adult sims can do everything just fine. but my main teen sims are practically ruined... I'm so sad and stressed. 

does anyone by chance have the download for whatever the previous version of WW is? because I want to try deleting and redownloading the older version of wicked whims. would that even work? 

maybe the inappropriate unlock is fucking up my game even more, I have no idea and I'm so close to just giving up and saying goodbye to the sims as a whole since I can't play anymore. I usually play this game all the time but now I have to basically throw out an entire hobby. 

any help is appreciated, thank you. 

was removed intentionly because they been established as prebuessent  or w/e. inappropiate unlock shows the chekc box for it in WW but been disabled with core WW. i want it back myself. can "mess around" but thats it.

20 hours ago, snomchan said:

Download inappropriate unlocks and go into relationship settings. Click add teen woohoo . Then add the post pubescent trait via wicked attributes in personalization category. Then your teens can have sex again 

I tried that but it didn't work, the teen woohoo options is one of the first things I did. the post-puberty trait isn't in the wicked whims menu (the WW menu as it appears for me is attached), BUT if I go into the thing where you can manually add traits and I scroll through the like, thousands I have, I found it in there, but even after I manually added it, there was no sex options... I'll see if I can try again though and I'll report back.. 

Screenshot 2022-08-02 183405.png

Screenshot 2022-08-02 183507.png

Screenshot 2022-08-02 183542.png

okay update. the characters are both teens, I added the post-puberty trait to both of them via manual adding (shift+click --> cheat sim info --> more options --> add trait) since the WW attributes thing didn't have it, and there's still no wicked option for them...

this is miserable...  what do I do?

Screenshot 2022-08-02 190944.png

Hey, I'm having an issue, and someone in this thread might know what's up:

I can't add the post-puberty trait to any of the teen sims in my world. I have the unlocker, and everything is updated. The trait pops up, but whenever I go to add it, the notification I get is that "0 traits have been applied to 0 sims" 

Any idea why this is happening?

On 8/2/2022 at 10:12 AM, snomchan said:

Download inappropriate unlocks and go into relationship settings. Click add teen woohoo . Then add the post pubescent trait via wicked attributes in personalization category. Then your teens can have sex again 

Hi, I have a question. In my game teens don't have incest trait in wicked attributes setting. How do i add incest trait on my teens? My WW v172.9 and game v1.90.375.1020