Fuck my girlfriend Anna

Hi guys! I leave you the link of the sim of my girlfriend. I also left you a bit of description (found in the link) so as to make it more fun. I am open to any type of content (consensual and non-?). send me photos of your game and have fun.
If you want, I leave you another link where you find both her and me: 

thank you very much 

Edited by vroom2097
  • vroom2097 changed the title to Fuck my girlfriend Anna

Anna was excited to go to her interview. It was for a job in media adverting and, according to the post, it paid really well.

Anna dressed in one of her nicer outfits but she knew that the interviewers were going to be men so she wore a top with deep cleavage in hopes that it would appeal to them and put her ahead in the consideration for hire. She got to the house where she was to interview and was warmly greeted by Maximus, the guy she had talked to on the phone about the job. He was very friendly and introduced himself and his partner, Marcus, also an expert in marketing and online media.

They went upstairs to the media control center and the guys showed her the equipment, all top of the line.

Then things got a little weird.

Max took out a stack of cash and asked her how she felt about being filmed and specifically, being filmed nude. This was not acceptable to Anna as she was going out with her long term boyfriend, Andrew, and she was dedicated to him. Plus, this was not what was advertised when she applied. Something very wrong was going on. She declined and started to leave, very disappointed at the sudden strange turn of events, but found her way blocked by Marcus.

Marcus reached around and cupped her breast in his hand and Max told her that it was going to go very badly for her if she didn't do exactly as they told her. Anna was terrified. She realized the full scope of what was happening and all she could think of was Andrew, sitting at home and waiting for her to get home and tell him all about the interview. He was so supportive and she couldn't bear the thought of hurting him, cheating on him...but she was scared. She decided to go along with it for now and then try to get away when she got a chance.

Max then pushed hard on her shoulder and forced her to her knees. Both men unzipped their pants and pulled their cocks out. Max, all the warmth and friendliness gone now, told her to suck their cocks. This was escalating much faster than Anna had thought but she couldn't think of a way of out it. Both men were in great shape, more than a match for her tiny frame. She couldn't possibly fight them or outrun them.

With shame, she opened her mouth and took first one, then the other man's cock into her mouth, licking and sucking the strange cocks, her mind a whirl of emotion and disgust.

After a few minutes of this, Marcus pushed her forward and Max got behind her now prone body, undid the snap and pulled her jeans off. At this point, Anna realized it was going much further than she had feared but had not time to react as Mark positioned himself between her legs. She felt the head of his cock move between her pussy lips and started to protest but just then Marcus shoved his erection back into her mouth and told her to go along with it or they might hurt her. Again, Anna thought of dear, sweet Andrew at home and began to cry. Max pushed his hips forward and she felt him go inside her, slowly sinking in until she felt him buried deep in her pussy.

They switched positions several times, both men taking turns fucking her while the other filled her mouth. At one point, she heard Max groan. He was not wearing any protection and she wasn't on birth control. He kept ramming himself into her and she felt him fill her pussy with his warm semen. They then switched again and Max pushed his cock, now covered with a mixture of her wetness and his cum, into her mouth and they continued assaulting her.

A few minutes later, she felt Max's cock spasm and cum flood her mouth. His cock was deep in her mouth and she had to reflexively swallow or choke. His semen slid down her throat and then Marcus groaned and she felt him cum inside her pussy.

After regaining his composure after his second climax, Max stood up, pulled his clothes back on, and told her that she'd done great and they would call her in the next few days to let her know if she got the job. In a daze, with cum on her face and more cum dripping down her legs, Anna slowly got dressed, walked downstairs, and started the long walk home.

508572705_08-05-22_10-21-50AM.png.7ba7df15e85bdb985b21a802ec3f9f2d.png

08-05-22_10-24-00 AM.png

08-05-22_10-27-30 AM.png

08-05-22_10-31-20 AM.png

08-05-22_10-35-33 AM.png

08-05-22_10-49-23 AM.png

08-05-22_10-50-11 AM.png

08-05-22_10-51-04 AM.png

08-05-22_10-51-35 AM.png

08-05-22_10-55-08 AM.png

08-05-22_10-56-01 AM.png

08-05-22_10-57-28 AM.png

08-05-22_10-59-25 AM.png

08-05-22_11-03-15 AM.png

08-05-22_11-23-49 AM.png

20 minutes ago, Maximus King said:

Anna was excited to go to her interview. It was for a job in media adverting and, according to the post, it paid really well.

Anna dressed in one of her nicer outfits but she knew that the interviewers were going to be men so she wore a top with deep cleavage in hopes that it would appeal to them and put her ahead in the consideration for hire. She got to the house where she was to interview and was warmly greeted by Maximus, the guy she had talked to on the phone about the job. He was very friendly and introduced himself and his partner, Marcus, also an expert in marketing and online media.

They went upstairs to the media control center and the guys showed her the equipment, all top of the line.

Then things got a little weird.

Max took out a stack of cash and asked her how she felt about being filmed and specifically, being filmed nude. This was not acceptable to Anna as she was going out with her long term boyfriend, Andrew, and she was dedicated to him. Plus, this was not what was advertised when she applied. Something very wrong was going on. She declined and started to leave, very disappointed at the sudden strange turn of events, but found her way blocked by Marcus.

Marcus reached around and cupped her breast in his hand and Max told her that it was going to go very badly for her if she didn't do exactly as they told her. Anna was terrified. She realized the full scope of what was happening and all she could think of was Andrew, sitting at home and waiting for her to get home and tell him all about the interview. He was so supportive and she couldn't bear the thought of hurting him, cheating on him...but she was scared. She decided to go along with it for now and then try to get away when she got a chance.

Max then pushed hard on her shoulder and forced her to her knees. Both men unzipped their pants and pulled their cocks out. Max, all the warmth and friendliness gone now, told her to suck their cocks. This was escalating much faster than Anna had thought but she couldn't think of a way of out it. Both men were in great shape, more than a match for her tiny frame. She couldn't possibly fight them or outrun them.

With shame, she opened her mouth and took first one, then the other man's cock into her mouth, licking and sucking the strange cocks, her mind a whirl of emotion and disgust.

After a few minutes of this, Marcus pushed her forward and Max got behind her now prone body, undid the snap and pulled her jeans off. At this point, Anna realized it was going much further than she had feared but had not time to react as Mark positioned himself between her legs. She felt the head of his cock move between her pussy lips and started to protest but just then Marcus shoved his erection back into her mouth and told her to go along with it or they might hurt her. Again, Anna thought of dear, sweet Andrew at home and began to cry. Max pushed his hips forward and she felt him go inside her, slowly sinking in until she felt him buried deep in her pussy.

They switched positions several times, both men taking turns fucking her while the other filled her mouth. At one point, she heard Max groan. He was not wearing any protection and she wasn't on birth control. He kept ramming himself into her and she felt him fill her pussy with his warm semen. They then switched again and Max pushed his cock, now covered with a mixture of her wetness and his cum, into her mouth and they continued assaulting her.

A few minutes later, she felt Max's cock spasm and cum flood her mouth. His cock was deep in her mouth and she had to reflexively swallow or choke. His semen slid down her throat and then Marcus groaned and she felt him cum inside her pussy.

After regaining his composure after his second climax, Max stood up, pulled his clothes back on, and told her that she'd done great and they would call her in the next few days to let her know if she got the job. In a daze, with cum on her face and more cum dripping down her legs, Anna slowly got dressed, walked downstairs, and started the long walk home.

508572705_08-05-22_10-21-50AM.png.7ba7df15e85bdb985b21a802ec3f9f2d.png

08-05-22_10-24-00 AM.png

08-05-22_10-27-30 AM.png

08-05-22_10-31-20 AM.png

08-05-22_10-35-33 AM.png

08-05-22_10-49-23 AM.png

08-05-22_10-50-11 AM.png

08-05-22_10-51-04 AM.png

08-05-22_10-51-35 AM.png

08-05-22_10-55-08 AM.png

08-05-22_10-56-01 AM.png

08-05-22_10-57-28 AM.png

08-05-22_10-59-25 AM.png

08-05-22_11-03-15 AM.png

08-05-22_11-23-49 AM.png

My god thank you!!!

really great job and great history!

I enjoyed all the narration and the attached images/videos.

If one day you want, I would like to read the continuous since there is a sort of open ending?.

Anyway great job and thank you very much really indeed for sharing this

Here, Anna has met their next door neighbor, Jerome. Her boyfriend was, as usual busy with his job, and had no time for her tonight. Jerome saw her being lonely, walking slowly down the sidewalk, and called her over. He chatted with her for an hour, charming his way into her heart and her pants. 

Spoiler

1641442403_anna(1).thumb.png.25b2b3842caf69f2e2d3cf69bc9d78e6.png872125795_anna(2).thumb.png.8a9367e93e6f6c283c4872b2c83a9525.png160329526_anna(3).thumb.png.f20b7dc918a726e7d5a84cb1c37023ea.png691825393_anna(4).thumb.png.c686624e155825e710ee7591f114ed5d.png996447648_anna(5).thumb.png.f0b4f2c57a63ca2e1eac13a6d51edadd.png677057516_anna(6).thumb.png.df3cda84c8612c25f313745084fcc2b0.png815896651_anna(7).thumb.png.0ed60366b0977d3b1a489ef8d305e848.png657053675_anna(8).thumb.png.9933b37281cbe4425d621526c7bd322e.png1401848833_anna(9).thumb.png.f748e3be73d3ed452deece9b35c9f70a.png173369628_anna(10).thumb.png.f2c0415e8540a715241859476411513a.png1596033448_anna(11).thumb.png.a8daacb4ae00b4e53747715eb0668eae.png

3 hours ago, Blodorn said:

Qui, Anna ha incontrato il loro vicino di casa, Jerome. Il suo ragazzo era, come al solito, impegnato con il suo lavoro e stasera non aveva tempo per lei. Jerome la vide essere sola, camminare lentamente lungo il marciapiede, e la chiamò. Chiacchierò con lei per un'ora, facendosi strada incantevole nel suo cuore e nei suoi pantaloni. 

Nascondi contenuti

1641442403_anna(1).thumb.png.25b2b3842caf69f2e2d3cf69bc9d78e6.png872125795_anna(2).thumb.png.8a9367e93e6f6c283c4872b2c83a9525.png160329526_anna(3).thumb.png.f20b7dc918a726e7d5a84cb1c37023ea.png691825393_anna(4).thumb.png.c686624e155825e710ee7591f114ed5d.png996447648_anna(5).thumb.png.f0b4f2c57a63ca2e1eac13a6d51edadd.png677057516_anna(6).thumb.png.df3cda84c8612c25f313745084fcc2b0.png815896651_anna(7).thumb.png.0ed60366b0977d3b1a489ef8d305e848.png657053675_anna(8).thumb.png.9933b37281cbe4425d621526c7bd322e.png1401848833_anna(9).thumb.png.f748e3be73d3ed452deece9b35c9f70a.png173369628_anna(10).thumb.png.f2c0415e8540a715241859476411513a.png1596033448_anna(11).thumb.png.a8daacb4ae00b4e53747715eb0668eae.png

Oh shit! he came inside! who knows what awaits me on my return?. great job, I really appreciate your "comic" style in telling. makes the story a lot of fun to read. thank you enormously for the post and feel free to come back when you prefer ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 4:24 AM, bidzab9090 said:

Great stuff guys please share more.. 

Hi! Thank you so much for this comment.

i was thinking about releasing her bestfriend's sim in the future. but I want to first see how it works with my girlfriend and how many interactions the posts generate. if you are interested I would like to see how you use my girlfriend ?
Edited by vroom2097
10 hours ago, vroom2097 said:

Hi! Thank you so much for this comment.

i was thinking about releasing her bestfriend's sim in the future. but I want to first see how it works with my girlfriend and how many interactions the posts generate. if you are interested I would like to see how you use my girlfriend ?

If you are thinking about posting files for, i guess, a friend of Anna's? If so, I'd contribute a story. I love these 'fuck my girlfriend/wife' kinds of posts. I find it ever so much fun.

I've done about... I think 5 or 6 now. All quite entertaining. If you post it, I will definitely share a story with pics/vids :)

Edited by Maximus King
2 hours ago, Maximus King said:

Se stai pensando di pubblicare file per, immagino, un'amica di Anna? Se è così, contribuirei con una storia. Adoro questi tipi di post "fanculo la mia ragazza/moglie". Lo trovo sempre così divertente.

Ho fatto circa... Penso 5 o 6 ora. Tutto abbastanza divertente. Se lo pubblichi, condividerò sicuramente una storia con foto/video:)

I am really happy to be able to count on you ?I would love to hear more stories and this club is really very interesting. I also love this type of content and I enjoy it so much.

I'm currently trying to get the best out of my girlfriend's post but I swear I'm preparing her friend too (and as with my fiancée, with her too I will add a bit of history so that you can get to know her better. on a personality level she's very different from my girlfriend but she's very hot too.I can't wait to let you know.) 

when I publish it I will post it here and I will also send a private message to anyone interested. so that you will stay up to date?

4 hours ago, vroom2097 said:

I am really happy to be able to count on you ?I would love to hear more stories and this club is really very interesting. I also love this type of content and I enjoy it so much.

I'm currently trying to get the best out of my girlfriend's post but I swear I'm preparing her friend too (and as with my fiancée, with her too I will add a bit of history so that you can get to know her better. on a personality level she's very different from my girlfriend but she's very hot too.I can't wait to let you know.) 

when I publish it I will post it here and I will also send a private message to anyone interested. so that you will stay up to date?

Cool, man. I'm all over it! I have a naturally curious personality and was immediately intrigued to find out more about this 'friend' of Anna's. Different personality but hot, too? Sweet. If you ever feel inclined to throw a real life picture out into the world, of either Anna or her hot friend, I'd enjoy seeing it. If not, I still love these posts and this cool LL Club you started. You're a pioneer; an inspiration!

I hope your day is pleasant and productive. Thanks for all the fun interactions.

1 hour ago, Maximus King said:

Cool, man. I'm all over it! I have a naturally curious personality and was immediately intrigued to find out more about this 'friend' of Anna's. Different personality but hot, too? Sweet. If you ever feel inclined to throw a real life picture out into the world, of either Anna or her hot friend, I'd enjoy seeing it. If not, I still love these posts and this cool LL Club you started. You're a pioneer; an inspiration!

I hope your day is pleasant and productive. Thanks for all the fun interactions.

unfortunately I cannot share their real photos out of respect for their privacy. i am very sorry and hope you can understand me ?

i don't know if i misunderstood the second part of the message (unfortunately my english is poor) but i didn't create the club but blodorn. for the post instead I'm glad you like it and I'm happy with the words you said. I would like to create something that can intrigue players to experience the various stories and share them. that's why I find it fun to put in stories and details about the sim-selfs I post ... so people know the type of personality a person has and can juggle a story in a certain direction. I was also thinking, I should ask the administrator of the club though, that we could do some contests (I hope that's the right term) based on the sims and situations. for example: contest on Anna, first contest: Anna is alone in the gym ... and here users should create stories (with photos) about situations and scenarios. I would divide the section by sim, with the various situations. so that everyone knows which sim they want to go to and create. I think it would be fun. tell me what you think too. I also wish you the same things and much more. it's really nice to talk to you?

6 minutes ago, vroom2097 said:

unfortunately I cannot share their real photos out of respect for their privacy. i am very sorry and hope you can understand me ?

i don't know if i misunderstood the second part of the message (unfortunately my english is poor) but i didn't create the club but blodorn. for the post instead I'm glad you like it and I'm happy with the words you said. I would like to create something that can intrigue players to experience the various stories and share them. that's why I find it fun to put in stories and details about the sim-selfs I post ... so people know the type of personality a person has and can juggle a story in a certain direction. I was also thinking, I should ask the administrator of the club though, that we could do some contests (I hope that's the right term) based on the sims and situations. for example: contest on Anna, first contest: Anna is alone in the gym ... and here users should create stories (with photos) about situations and scenarios. I would divide the section by sim, with the various situations. so that everyone knows which sim they want to go to and create. I think it would be fun. tell me what you think too. I also wish you the same things and much more. it's really nice to talk to you?

No problem on the privacy thing, man. I totally get it.

You're right, it was Blodorn. I interact with both of you guys and I got the founder of the club mixed in my mind.

I think the term would be a 'challenge'. As in, 'fuck my wife at the local gym challenge' or whatever else we can come up with that sounds fun and intriguing enough to attract a lot of attention. I like the idea. I'd totally be up for it. I love doing this kinda' thing and very much enjoy writing. I also like putting together a photo series of Sims getting sexed up. Whatever you come up with or if you'd like to collaborate on generating some ideas, I'm up for it.

On 8/17/2022 at 4:24 PM, Blodorn said:

I like the challenge idea.   May come up with something like that soon...

On 8/16/2022 at 11:11 PM, Maximus King said:

No problem on the privacy thing, man. I totally get it.

You're right, it was Blodorn. I interact with both of you guys and I got the founder of the club mixed in my mind.

I think the term would be a 'challenge'. As in, 'fuck my wife at the local gym challenge' or whatever else we can come up with that sounds fun and intriguing enough to attract a lot of attention. I like the idea. I'd totally be up for it. I love doing this kinda' thing and very much enjoy writing. I also like putting together a photo series of Sims getting sexed up. Whatever you come up with or if you'd like to collaborate on generating some ideas, I'm up for it.

I'm currently on vacation and I won't be able to help you ... but as soon as I get back maybe we can talk about it if you want?

19 hours ago, Maximus King said:

I hope you have a great time on vacation. Let there be many blowjobs ;)

thank's my friend! I got that and more! the owner of the hotel offered to take us to our room carrying our suitcases. we had to go up the stairs, anna went up first ... then i let the owner pass and finally i was ... i tell you that the owner had his eyes nailed to her ass. there were other things I tell you on the way back too, this holiday is very exciting for now

Right on, man. That sounds like the beginning of a very exciting story. I look forward to hearing more...ideally with pictures ;)

Seriously, though, I'm delighted to hear that you are having a pleasant experience. You've got my imagination all activated now. Enjoy your vacation to the fullest, my friend.

On 8/19/2022 at 3:37 PM, Maximus King said:

Right on, man. That sounds like the beginning of a very exciting story. I look forward to hearing more...ideally with pictures ;)

Seriously, though, I'm delighted to hear that you are having a pleasant experience. You've got my imagination all activated now. Enjoy your vacation to the fullest, my friend.

here I am back from vacation! I am ready to share the ideas that have come to me and to see new content!?

I'm thinking maybe I'll do some kind of series (like a blog?) in this club about some things that happened. it was a very fun vacation. thanks always for the nice words?

Spoiler

Anna was binge watching some movies on Netflix with her husband when she got a text on her phone. She checked and saw that it was from the same bastard that had lied to her about the job interview and had instead assaulted her along with one of his friends. She had presumed she'd heard the last from him and was horrified to see his name again. He also included a short video clip of him and his friend fucking her. Her face was clearly visible and the text said, "Thanks for coming to the job interview. We took some preliminary video on your last visit to our studio and would like to meet with you again. Or, if you prefer not to, we can always just send this to everybody on your contact list and call it done. Meet me at the DIVA strip club at 7pm this evening".

That bastard! He was blackmailing her. She ran through several different scenarios and couldn't figure out a way to safely avoid going or going to the police. She checked the clock and saw that it was almost 7 now. Reluctantly, she turned the TV off and got ready to go. A strip club. What the hell was he doing? Fuck. She made some lame excuse to her husband and left.

Anna arrived at the strip club and, after taking a few deep breaths, went inside. Maximus again greeted her, all smiles (the smug bastard). He told her that he was going to hire her...as a stripper in his club. She argued with him, pleading with him to just let it be. He'd had his fun and now she just wanted to go on with her life. The whole time he just kept calmly telling her that her only option was to entertain at his club for the night. Finally, seeing that he wasn't going to let her go, she agreed she would dance for one night and then it was over. No more. Ever.

He led her to the back room, showed her some clothing and told her to get dressed and ready to dance. She was going to be training along with another new hire, Dawn Crocker.

Anna got dressed and Maximus came back and told her to come out when the next song started.

Mortified at what was happening, Anna got dressed in the slutty outfit Maximus had shown her and waited for the next song to begin. It started and she walked out into the crowded bar and did as she was told.

Anna danced as well as she could, trying to remember what she'd seen on movies that had girls dancing sexy. The crowd cheered wildly when Maximus told everybody she was an amateur and this was her first time dancing. He also announced to the room that she was available as a private entertainer! She was outraged that he would say such a thing but then remembered who she was talking about. He obviously had no morals and got off on abusing women.

After the dance, a random guy from the crowd asked her for a private. Max came over and answered for her, telling him to give him the money and that she would then do the private with him. Again, mortified, she started to do a lap dance for the man...and it soon went in a direction she hadn't wanted. He asked her how much it would cost him to fuck her! She refused and then, again, there came Max. He told the guy it would be one hundred dollars to fuck her and that he was forbidden to wear a condom. He told the man that she was the Cumslut for the evening and that all clients had to cum in either her mouth, her pussy, or her ass. No protection.

Anna realized what was going on and was too taken aback to refuse. Besides, Max still had those damn pictures and videos and was going to blackmail her into doing it or he would ruin her life by sending the condemning photos to her friends and family.

The night went very badly for her after that. Maximus let almost every guy in the bar that night fuck her, cum in her mouth and even fuck her in the ass. All with no protection.

By the end of the evening, she had a stomach full of cum and her whole body was covered in it. Cum was running down her legs and her ass was sore from all the guys who had chosen to butt fuck her. Maximus himself had filled her ass with cum, along with several of his close friends.

At 4am, Maximus announced over that intercom that the bar was closing for the evening. He also announced that he was grateful to all the customers who had paid for private dances with Anna and Dawn. The customers drank the last of their drinks, the guys who had fucked Anna high-fived one another, and then they left.

Max then approached her and said she had done really well and she should be proud of herself. Again with the fucking smug smile. He thanked her for being such a great cumslut, gave her five hundred dollars. He said it was her cut even though she had sex with over 12 guys that night, and told her she was free to go.

Once again, Anna tried to gather her thoughts and went home to her husband.

Blodorn, I hope you enjoyed the bonus pics and vids featuring your lovely wife, Dawn.

08-19-22_2-11-28 PM.png

08-24-22_11-30-42 PM.png

08-24-22_11-34-03 PM.png

08-24-22_11-42-12 PM.png

08-24-22_11-47-52 PM.png

08-25-22_11-00-22 AM.png

08-25-22_11-13-02 AM.png

08-25-22_11-17-47 AM.png

08-25-22_11-25-18 AM.png

1 hour ago, Maximus King said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Anna was binge watching some movies on Netflix with her husband when she got a text on her phone. She checked and saw that it was from the same bastard that had lied to her about the job interview and had instead assaulted her along with one of his friends. She had presumed she'd heard the last from him and was horrified to see his name again. He also included a short video clip of him and his friend fucking her. Her face was clearly visible and the text said, "Thanks for coming to the job interview. We took some preliminary video on your last visit to our studio and would like to meet with you again. Or, if you prefer not to, we can always just send this to everybody on your contact list and call it done. Meet me at the DIVA strip club at 7pm this evening".

That bastard! He was blackmailing her. She ran through several different scenarios and couldn't figure out a way to safely avoid going or going to the police. She checked the clock and saw that it was almost 7 now. Reluctantly, she turned the TV off and got ready to go. A strip club. What the hell was he doing? Fuck. She made some lame excuse to her husband and left.

Anna arrived at the strip club and, after taking a few deep breaths, went inside. Maximus again greeted her, all smiles (the smug bastard). He told her that he was going to hire her...as a stripper in his club. She argued with him, pleading with him to just let it be. He'd had his fun and now she just wanted to go on with her life. The whole time he just kept calmly telling her that her only option was to entertain at his club for the night. Finally, seeing that he wasn't going to let her go, she agreed she would dance for one night and then it was over. No more. Ever.

He led her to the back room, showed her some clothing and told her to get dressed and ready to dance. She was going to be training along with another new hire, Dawn Crocker.

Anna got dressed and Maximus came back and told her to come out when the next song started.

Mortified at what was happening, Anna got dressed in the slutty outfit Maximus had shown her and waited for the next song to begin. It started and she walked out into the crowded bar and did as she was told.

Anna danced as well as she could, trying to remember what she'd seen on movies that had girls dancing sexy. The crowd cheered wildly when Maximus told everybody she was an amateur and this was her first time dancing. He also announced to the room that she was available as a private entertainer! She was outraged that he would say such a thing but then remembered who she was talking about. He obviously had no morals and got off on abusing women.

After the dance, a random guy from the crowd asked her for a private. Max came over and answered for her, telling him to give him the money and that she would then do the private with him. Again, mortified, she started to do a lap dance for the man...and it soon went in a direction she hadn't wanted. He asked her how much it would cost him to fuck her! She refused and then, again, there came Max. He told the guy it would be one hundred dollars to fuck her and that he was forbidden to wear a condom. He told the man that she was the Cumslut for the evening and that all clients had to cum in either her mouth, her pussy, or her ass. No protection.

Anna realized what was going on and was too taken aback to refuse. Besides, Max still had those damn pictures and videos and was going to blackmail her into doing it or he would ruin her life by sending the condemning photos to her friends and family.

The night went very badly for her after that. Maximus let almost every guy in the bar that night fuck her, cum in her mouth and even fuck her in the ass. All with no protection.

By the end of the evening, she had a stomach full of cum and her whole body was covered in it. Cum was running down her legs and her ass was sore from all the guys who had chosen to butt fuck her. Maximus himself had filled her ass with cum, along with several of his close friends.

At 4am, Maximus announced over that intercom that the bar was closing for the evening. He also announced that he was grateful to all the customers who had paid for private dances with Anna and Dawn. The customers drank the last of their drinks, the guys who had fucked Anna high-fived one another, and then they left.

Max then approached her and said she had done really well and she should be proud of herself. Again with the fucking smug smile. He thanked her for being such a great cumslut, gave her five hundred dollars. He said it was her cut even though she had sex with over 12 guys that night, and told her she was free to go.

Once again, Anna tried to gather her thoughts and went home to her husband.

Blodorn, I hope you enjoyed the bonus pics and vids featuring your lovely wife, Dawn.

08-19-22_2-11-28 PM.png

08-24-22_11-30-42 PM.png

08-24-22_11-34-03 PM.png

08-24-22_11-42-12 PM.png

08-24-22_11-47-52 PM.png

08-25-22_11-00-22 AM.png

08-25-22_11-13-02 AM.png

08-25-22_11-17-47 AM.png

08-25-22_11-25-18 AM.png

friend! my great friend! I love all this! These stories always make me have a lot of fun and are quite interesting... And Anna in these photos is really sexy with socks :D

I'm sure blodorn will enjoy this "wife combo". I a lot :D As always I thank you for this content and always keep your imagination open.

I can't wait to see the other things you'll do (what we talked about in chat). I love this. I wish you a beautiful day my friend

• 2 weeks later...

There was a new girl that moved into the neighborhood a couple weeks ago, and wouldn't you know it, the wild hawgs just needed to investigate. They're a filthy group of older bikers in the neighborhood that like to snoop around and see what kind of trouble they can get into. Well one night late in the evening, they HAPPENED to be strolling by Anna's house and noticed her husband wasn't home. Well...they had to see what this was all about. image.png.27939f9a684a96edbf36a1bf54dc28e6.png

There goes Bruno peeping in windows again, that rascal. 

Well Bruno evidently liked what he saw because he hollered over to Zackary Gunn and Alfred "Dirt Weasel" Gleason and they got to work. They popped the lock on the back door and before she knew what happened....

image.png.4a7c1de973debb4035140cf1fd5b215d.png

Bruno was copping a feel of that sweet sweet thing. They told her to hold reeeeeeal still and maybe she might just enjoy whats about to happen.

image.png.32f5511552d08e831b1cd799a6ddb99b.png

First, Bruno needed her to try something. And you know what? She did alright! Clearly she had some practice. Dirt Weasel decided he'd like to have himself a turn. 

image.png.060781b8d243c12610eb26dd2f7085ef.png

By this time Bruno was good and ready. They boys didn't really care if she wanted to scream. There weren't any neighbors close by. But somehow Anna was quite aroused by this situation, and didn't put up too much of a fight! 

image.png.a82e4f9ea908af5cc04d8f9c01eca96b.png

In fact...it sorta looked to the boys like this slut was enjoying it! 

image.png.67385438f5051e27c28ec42e90100b6b.png

Well Dirt weasel wanted some more of that mouth, and waddya know, she just went for Zachary's junk like it second nature! A great night for the hawgs! 

image.png.7e50c46c3e8a7bab3284a0469ff10975.png

But no night would be complete without the coup de grace - 

image.png.595e93a66c9f70d0fbbd54293daa893d.png

Oooooooweee! What a mouth on that one! She drained the hawgs, and they thanked her kindly. Said maybe they'd be back around to visit again sometime. 

image.png.506308655fd03b54f65a8f668486d585.png