Invisible Werewolf/Vampire Lord

My character turns completely invisible(save for the clothes and wings in VL form) when transforming to a werewolf or a vampire lord. However, NPC werewolves and vampire lords are completely fine, whether they transform within my field of view or I encounter them already transformed.

I have Sacrosanct and Growl but I don't see how these mods could cause this since it didn't have this problem before, I also tried switching to Lupine but the problem still persists. My modlist: https://modwat.ch/u/sheshahari

Edit: I think it's also worth mentioning I play with the DZ race from the CotR mod, and I also use SAM body, and UNP body. I tried swapping genders and playing as the vanilla races on a new game but it's still invisible werewolves and vampires.

Edited by sheshahari
  • 2 months later...

Heya
A bit late but anyway...

Did you find a solution ? I recently encountered the same issue. I am using a self-made PC exclusive textures mod and it seems to be the culprit. I did NOT touch the werewolf or vampire lord model/textures paths in any way so it's baffling.
I suspect one of the mod you use does the same. Neither SAM nor UNP because this would have been reported en masse and you would have found a solution fast. If the "DZ race" you use changes the PC textures path, you probably found your culprit.