Cuckold/BNWO/QOS calendar

hey Ferrarus, how are you?

Nothing against your mod, but is it really necessary to use racism even here on Loverslab?

Is it really not possible to create something nice without going into attacks against other people?

Your mod could be good, if it didn't have this kind of offense against people, (saying someone is inferior because of the skin color)

And before you come complaining and crying at my comment, I am black, but I don't need to humiliate or offend anyone, I am better than a racist person.

Live in peace my friend,

bye.

100% agree with the guy above me. Hate begets hate. This kind of toxic content does no good for the world or the spirit. We all have fetishes; maybe shame/cuckoldry is the authors, or perhaps he simply enjoys the idea of racial supremacy. Whatever the case, not all fetishes are worth encouraging or sharing. Cuckoldry is fine, just leave out the racist bits. After all, you wouldn't want people creating backlash mods that bash on black people, right?

On 7/31/2022 at 10:28 PM, denten23 said:

100% agree with the guy above me. Hate begets hate. This kind of toxic content does no good for the world or the spirit. We all have fetishes; maybe shame/cuckoldry is the authors, or perhaps he simply enjoys the idea of racial supremacy. Whatever the case, not all fetishes are worth encouraging or sharing. Cuckoldry is fine, just leave out the racist bits. After all, you wouldn't want people creating backlash mods that bash on black people, right?

Hey Denten,

how are you?

Yes, that's basically what I think.
I don't see any reason for this kind of mod to be posted here, with content that might offend other people (like referring to a person being inferior because of their skin color, and etc, just like in this mod).

I think this leaves the door open for anyone to create any kind of content that may be offensive to other users here on this site, and if this mod is allowed... it also leaves the door open for someone to make one just like this mod here, but with offenses to black people... and so on.

We must remember that the mod creators and the site is used by many people of many nationalities, and there should be a limit for content that offends other people.

Unfortunately I don't see any action from the administrators regarding these types of contents. :(

Each one has a sexual preference, skin/hair color, body type and so on, ...and even fetishes (as you mentioned), but when it goes beyond the limit, should not be posted here.

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2022 at 8:23 PM, DefJam06 said:

Hey Denten,

how are you?

Yes, that's basically what I think.
I don't see any reason for this kind of mod to be posted here, with content that might offend other people (like referring to a person being inferior because of their skin color, and etc, just like in this mod).

I think this leaves the door open for anyone to create any kind of content that may be offensive to other users here on this site, and if this mod is allowed... it also leaves the door open for someone to make one just like this mod here, but with offenses to black people... and so on.

We must remember that the mod creators and the site is used by many people of many nationalities, and there should be a limit for content that offends other people.

Unfortunately I don't see any action from the administrators regarding these types of contents. :(

Each one has a sexual preference, skin/hair color, body type and so on, ...and even fetishes (as you mentioned), but when it goes beyond the limit, should not be posted here.

It doesn't matter if it offends you or not; If you don't like it you don't have to look at it.