Breast slider doesn't work anymore ?

Hey everyone, 

I reinstalled the game recently and I don't know why but I can't augment the size of the breasts like I used to do.

Usually there was a left a right arrow when I put my female sims on the side. Now it's not working.

Do you have a solution ? 

I have the following mods :

cmar_BreastSeparationSliderV4

EVOL_EVOLVED-BreastAugmentation-465

JMCh_BreastShapeSlider

Thanks for your help!

18 hours ago, Omegalucard said:

Hey everyone, 

I reinstalled the game recently and I don't know why but I can't augment the size of the breasts like I used to do.

Usually there was a left a right arrow when I put my female sims on the side. Now it's not working.

Do you have a solution ? 

I have the following mods :

cmar_BreastSeparationSliderV4

EVOL_EVOLVED-BreastAugmentation-465

JMCh_BreastShapeSlider

Thanks for your help!

If you just downloaded them you need to update them with sims 4 studio

https://sims4studio.com/thread/562/sims-studio-windows-wishes-open ---> for windows

https://sims4studio.com/thread/6065/sims-studio-candy-apple-open ---> for mac

Edited by ✧☽✭☾✧Jᗩᑎᗴᒪᒪ✧☽✭☾✧

Hey thanks for your answer. 

It means that I have to custom my female sims one by one ? ? 

In the past I used to do directly in the CUS/CAS.

Is there any mod I can download/delete in order to do it ? Any specific slider conflict ? 

Cheers :) 

7 hours ago, Omegalucard said:

Hey thanks for your answer. 

It means that I have to custom my female sims one by one ? ? 

In the past I used to do directly in the CUS/CAS.

Is there any mod I can download/delete in order to do it ? Any specific slider conflict ? 

Cheers :) 

The sliders that you want to use are outdated and with sims 4 studio you can update them (download the program according to your operating system), once you have done it you will have to enter the family unit's CAS where you want to edit the female sims.

sfxdgfhgv.png

On 8/5/2022 at 7:52 AM, ✧☽✭☾✧Jᗩᑎᗴᒪᒪ✧☽✭☾✧ said:

I'm glad that I could help you.?

I have a small question that I didnt want to create a topic for, and you seem knowledable! I use EVOL_EVOLVED-BreastAugmentation-343

Is this still "recommended" in 2022? Been using it for 5 years? more? And wondered if there were alternatives for increased bust size these days at all?

2 hours ago, Dwjliel said:

I have a small question that I didnt want to create a topic for, and you seem knowledable! I use EVOL_EVOLVED-BreastAugmentation-343

Is this still "recommended" in 2022? Been using it for 5 years? more? And wondered if there were alternatives for increased bust size these days at all?

Of course there are other options on the loverslab page, just check them out in the sims 4 download section, plus you can experiment with presets too.

I don't use many breast sliders, right now I'm using heavy boobs by Heliotropic and other favorite I have is Sopor's Allure by soporosyntic.

About the slider you mention from the Mod The Sims page It looks like it hasn't been updated, maybe because it is not necessary or it is an abandoned mod. If it's still working in your game that's great, if not try to update it with the program I recommended in the previous post.

PS:

I am not the most knowledgeable but I like to share the much or little knowledge that I learned on this and other websites.