Mautine88 Posted July 29, 2022 Posted July 29, 2022 View File Mautine's Teen Sims, Ready for HS. Lets assume they are all 18 year old seniors okay! [Makoto Niijima(Persona 5), Class 1A girls (MHA) added]     For the release of the Highschool expansion. i am releasing Teen sims. Lets assume they are all 18 year old seniors. no matter what the source material says.  Futaba Sakura(Persona 5) Spoiler Ann Takamaki(Persona 5)  Spoiler    Makoto Niijima  MHA Class 1-A Girls Tsuya Asui, Kyoka Jiro, Toru Hakagure, Momo Yaoyorozu, Ochaco Uraraka Spoiler  Submitter Mautine88 Submitted 07/29/2022 Category The Sims 4 - Sims Requires 1
dorcas879 Posted July 30, 2022 Posted July 30, 2022 Do you plan on doing some of the other persona characters like kawakami or makoto?
Mautine88 Posted July 31, 2022 Author Posted July 31, 2022 On 7/29/2022 at 9:58 PM, dorcas879 said: Do you plan on doing some of the other persona characters like kawakami or makoto? Im only doing teens atm. so i will do makoto. Â
leviticus Posted August 16, 2022 Posted August 16, 2022 Great Stuff! I liked your other sims too! Â Any chance of doing a Raven from Teen Titans?
Mautine88 Posted August 20, 2022 Author Posted August 20, 2022 I have been working on a raven, so yes. 1
Zozo The Soul Devourer Posted September 21, 2022 Posted September 21, 2022 Is there going to be the female class 1-B students from MHA as well?
Artisansz Posted January 11, 2023 Posted January 11, 2023 I think these are the best sims I've seen of their character, but I can't seem to download them properly. Is that an issue on my end or is it from here?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now