KURO NO KISEKI mod

2024755526_2022-08-0915_15_05-Window.png.bfbcf7b11b66addef41539dc9b5bd32d.png

Here is an update to my Kuro no Kiseki UnSkirt Mod!

NEW VERSION 1.3: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3854533

Kuro_UnSkirtMod_v1.2b_with_3Dmigoto_1_3_16.7z - OBSOLETE

(This is purely a maintenance release that makes using other mods easier.)  This release adds 9 shaders to the common_shaders.ini file, which adds compatibility for all current lewd / nude mods to my knowledge.  Thank you to the modders for your hard work, and for sending me your shader hashes!  All shaders now allow duplicate calls, so no more error messages when you add mods that make duplicate calls as well.

Also, I want to say thank you to @woofhat for maintaining the first post index!  I can't believe I haven't said thank you until now.

Press F1 for help, and F2 to turn the mod on and off.

If you have issues with the controller, try:

STEP 1: Turning off Steam Overlay.

Spoiler

1620937890_2022-08-0915_21_27-Window.png.2fc1ec57b79b490f3df661aa566542bb.png

STEP 2: Disabling Steam Input.

Spoiler

1068709701_2022-08-0915_21_39-Window.png.6fa9433f72f405b3e7c0722983a27fcb.png

If you don't have access to all the costumes you want to use, please give my costume-buying Cheat Engine table a try!

Enjoy!

Edited by amorrow28

kuro_freecam_v1.png.62c155ca687911f157e28361629b7504.png

The camera script comes out of beta, and is now FEATURE-COMPLETE!

NEW VERSION 1.3 HERE: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3879259

Version 1.2: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3843841

Version 1.1: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3839546

Kuro_freecam_v1.CT - OBSOLETE

You can now pause the action and hide the user interface (HUD, minimap, dialogue, menus, everything) - a full-featured photo mode!  Also, I've fixed the free camera mode, it no longer locks the mouse when you are not in the game.  Thank you to everyone who participated in the open beta.

How to use:

This script is used with Cheat Engine (CE).  Instructions on how to install CE and load the table here.

Feature List:

• Free Camera - press NumPad 0 to activate - see instructions below on how to navigate.
  • Force Pause Animation - F5 to turn on, F6 to turn off - this completely pauses the game!  (It doesn't stop the game from moving the camera during certain cutscenes, unfortunately, but I think you can move once the camera stops moving.)
  • Hide Interface - F7 to toggle - everything disappears - interface, minimap, dialogue, menus, overlays, letterboxing, everything.
  • Control camera distance (zoom) - F4 to toggle - press Home to zoom in, End to zoom out.  NOTE:  If you zoom out and hit the back wall, the game will lock the value (the collision sphere is still normal, so you can keep playing).  I don't know how to prevent this.  If you want to be able to adjust again, just use F4 to turn off, then on again.
  • Set Camera Min Z to Floor - There is a function that stops the camera from going any lower than waist-height.  This changes the limit to just above the floor.  For the best experience, also turn on No Clip.
  • No Clip - Objects will stop disappearing when they get too close to the camera.

Free Camera Controls:

Hotkey : Num 0 (Toggle On/Off)

After activating the script player can use the following hotkeys:
W : Forward
S : Backward
A : Left
D : Right
R : Up
F : Down

Mouse control for tilt/pan!  (You can turn mouse support on and off with page up / page down keys while the script is active.)
I : Tilt Up
K : Tilt Down
L : Pan Right
J: Pan Left

F1 : Decrease Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F2 : Double Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F3 : Quadruple Camera Speed (Press and Hold)

A note about force pause:

Spoiler

I actually managed to find two ways to lock the game (four if you count the first two methods I found, but those two locked the camera so they are not useful).  The method I use prevents the game from running the routines that proceed with the game (force pause); the other method is a true pause that flips a switch to fool the game into thinking you've entered a menu.  I chose force pause because I was able to preserve flourish animations - pausing the game in the middle of a sword swing with the menu button for example will not preserve the cool blue light animations.  But if there are bugs / problems with the force pause method, I can switch the next version to the true pause method instead.  Please report issues.

Enjoy!

Edited by amorrow28

Anybody know how I can get the texture to display on the body like in game? I wanted to texture edit pubes to match hair color depending on the girl. Tried playing with the texture coordinate/mapping node but that didn't help. I mean, I can check in game, but I wanna make sure they're centered properly and it'd be a lot easier if I could make sure in Blender since the models would be still and in a neutral pose. 

Screenshot_1.png

Edit: Nvm I managed to figure it out. In the UV editor you have to flip the UVs on the left by right clicking and hitting Mirror X.

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by SonicMan1234
6 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

Some more mods:

Judith nude mod (replaces swimsuit)

judith mods.7z 45.86 MB · 50 downloads

Agnes nude mod Updated

agnes 2.0.7z 13.57 MB · 56 downloads

More nude mods (Elaine, Renne, Fie, the courier girl, and Kilika) (replaces default outfit)

more nude mods.7z 47.71 MB · 72 downloads

Requirements: unskirt mod (delete the Elaine, Renne, and Fie folders), and the shaders folder included in these mods.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ff68b859ed8e6e2643d241b3d779d611.PNGCapture1.thumb.PNG.31d1f01a3cdc51109608b433038aa5a9.PNG

Capture3.thumb.PNG.59b4096e468319cb9f31f640d6f84972.PNGCapture4.thumb.PNG.08872c2befab5a8a961056f9dcc2f7e5.PNG

241743891_Screenshot2022-08-08170930.thumb.png.4773d65a327bbb47fc1308c8866940b6.pngCapture.thumb.PNG.154f1349673c8ce0a2a958d39bfb275c.PNG

Capture2.thumb.PNG.362d234e76ef0212ee966d79ef2bad32.PNGCapture3.thumb.PNG.4536a980402bf8dfdfd96893db031116.PNG

Capture.thumb.PNG.7cee7a2b34f77973c4bc84e5ad51bc76.PNGCapture4.thumb.PNG.a40386d0015c33496aa0b748c18e7f35.PNG

Capture5.thumb.PNG.bc7fb9ef6c19bd81edd7109b6dd6da9b.PNG

Awesome stuff! glad to see Elaine and Kilika which is really awesome! Im surprised I haven't seen Shizuna nude mod yet. Great work!

Just saw that people have managed to make a nude mod with stockings, and underwear with stockings now, thank everyone so much!

If it is not too much to ask, is adding only shoes back on these mods without skirt still possible? I apologized for asking it.

2 hours ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Anybody know how I can get the texture to display on the body like in game? I wanted to texture edit pubes to match hair color depending on the girl. Tried playing with the texture coordinate/mapping node but that didn't help. I mean, I can check in game, but I wanna make sure they're centered properly and it'd be a lot easier if I could make sure in Blender since the models would be still and in a neutral pose. 

Screenshot_1.png

Edit: Nvm I managed to figure it out. In the UV editor you have to flip the UVs on the left by right clicking and hitting Mirror X.

Screenshot_3.png

Never mind, I'm don't think this worked. I give up for tonight. Here's what the unmodified normal texture looks like in game compared to blender. Fairly certain the in game one is not a texture issue since the left nipple in blender is slightly off too but it looks fine in game as far as I can tell.

@jmedia7 I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if that's just how it is, but I'd appreciate any insight if you have any.

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png

2 hours ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Never mind, I'm don't think this worked. I give up for tonight. Here's what the unmodified normal texture looks like in game compared to blender. Fairly certain the in game one is not a texture issue since the left nipple in blender is slightly off too but it looks fine in game as far as I can tell.

@jmedia7 I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if that's just how it is, but I'd appreciate any insight if you have any.

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png

I realized the uv was off center for agnes, I added a fix for it. You're texture should look fine now 

Edited by jmedia7

Risette and Judith upper/full underwear mod with custom bras (and some of panties) textures

Preview:

Risette and Judith(default costume):

image.thumb.png.322998d3ae174b3cb524150a652b4045.png

Judith(long hair costume):

JudithLongHair.png.8e4d0167b9ec0f8e4b38b3fb6def0d21.png

------Download------

Outdated!!!!Please download updated version here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=4015502

Old version:

Mod come with no skirt and with skirt version.CHOOSE ONE VERSION FOR EACH CHARACTER ONLY!

Risette:UnderWearMod_Risette.rar

Judith v1.1:UnderWearMod_Judith_v1.1.rar

1.1 : Just found out Judith has a long hair version costume. v1.1 swap the long hair version as well.Long hair and normal version are different outfit so they can be use together.

use this cheat table to obtain Judith long hair costume in your first playthrough:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3841661

HOTFIX:

1.0:------deleted------

F2 toggle and stealth status fixed.

3.0:UUWhotfixRnJ_3.0.rar

Several issues have been fixed.

REQUIRED 3dmigoto from UnSkirtMod v1.3,update it if you are using 3dmigoto from UnSkirtMod 1.2b or lower,download here.

REQUIRED common_shaders.ini from UnSkirtMod.

Here the model files name/textures and pixel shaders hash use by this mod.You won't need it normally unless you want to modify the files:

hashRnJ.txt

Update:Judith long hair version hash.

------Installation------

1.Download 3dmigoto if you don't have it already.It's include in amorrow28' UnSkirtMod:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3854533

2.Place everything inside UnSkirtMod.7z to your game installation folder.The files should be at the same location as your ed9.exe.

3.Delete or rename folders inside Mods folder for UnSkirtMod(EXCEPT common_shaders.ini)..Watch mod conflict section for more information.

4.Download my mod and choose the version and characters you like,put it into Mods folder.

5.Download hotfix and replace the ini file with hotfix one.

6.(Optional)use this cheat table to obtain Judith long hair costume:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3841661

------Mod conflict(UnSkirtMod)------

The following UnSkirtMod folders will conflict with UnderwearMod:

Risette: Mods\UnSkirtMod\Risette\Default

Judith: Mods\UnSkirtMod\Judith\Default

Judith long hair: Mods\UnSkirtMod\Judith\Variant

You can delete the folders that will conflict with the characters you choose from UnderwearMod or delete all of the files inside Mods folder if you don't need UnSkirtMod(!!!EXCEPT common_shaders.ini!!!).

or

you can rename the folder to "DISABLED XXXX" if you want to swap to UnSkirtMod later.

For example,you can rename Risette\"Default" folder from UnSkirtMod to "DISABLED Default".The game will ignore "DISABLED Default" folder.When you feel like to use UnSkirt Risette default costume ,rename it to "Default" again.

There're other mods will conflict with this mod but I didn't test them all.Usually the mod auther will tell you which costume had been modify so if that mod modify the same costume as UnderwearMod,it will be conflict.

------My other mod------

UniformUnderwearMod:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3836259

Elaine/Fie/Celis/Kaela/Kilika upper/full underwear mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3840210

Underwear Kilika over Van:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3981335

Edited by fakecheng
10 hours ago, fakecheng said:

Risette and Judith upper/full underwear mod.This mod swap Risette and Judith default costumes to upper/full underwear.

Preview:

Risette and Judith(default costume):

image.thumb.png.322998d3ae174b3cb524150a652b4045.png

Judith(long hair costume):

JudithLongHair.png.8e4d0167b9ec0f8e4b38b3fb6def0d21.png

Mod come with no skirt and with skirt version.CHOOSE ONE VERSION FOR EACH CHARACTER ONLY!

------Download------

Risette:UnderWearMod_Risette.rar

Judith v1.1:UnderWearMod_Judith_v1.1.rar

1.1 : Just found out Judith has a long hair version costume. v1.1 swap the long hair version as well.Long hair and normal version are different outfit so they can be use together.

Here the model files name/textures and pixel shaders hash use by this mod.You won't need it normally unless you want to modify the files:

hashRnJ.txt 553 B · 22 downloads

Update:Judith long hair version hash.

------Installation------

1.Download 3dmigoto if you don't have it already.It's include in amorrow28' UnSkirtMod:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3837721

2.Place everything inside UnSkirtMod.7z to your game installation folder.The files should be at the same location as your ed9.exe.

3.(Optional)Delete everything inside Mods folder if you don't need UnSkirtMod.

4.Download my mod and choose the version and characters you like,put it into Mods folder.

------My other mod------

UniformUnderwearMod:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3836259

got the mod to work but only her ponytail version.

I'm proud to finally present something. It's a pack of texture edits for nearly everyone of @jmedia7's mods posted giving you additional options for pubic hair that match the character's hair color. I say nearly because the Feri mod hasn't been updated to be on par with the rest of them. When it is I'll do it, and any additional character lewded by them (like Shizuna) as well. Comes with a big and medium size option for everyone. Should work no matter what option (like Rixia being shirtless or not) you use since they all call upon the same body/texture. I assume anyway, I haven't actually left the starting cafe yet.

To install just unzip and keep the folder somewhere neat, then take your preferred option and copy it to whichever folder has the body texture. Delete the original "0", rename the new texture to be the same as the original, hit F10/launch the game and enjoy. I would suggest using a .txt file to keep track of what option you're using.

Edit: Added Viola.

Sample.png.aff3e7ac22851085aad77e61c265a60a.png

Edit: Added 3d versions. These are model edits so they replace Jmedia's mods. Same install process as those, some have options so look through every folder. Only notes are I didn't include one of Judith's options nor the two nameless strippers. I might do Judith's alt eventually.

Pubic Hair Edits.rar

ViolaPubes.rar

ShizunaPubes.rar

Pubic Hair Edits 3D.rar

Edited by SonicMan1234
8 hours ago, shinso562 said:

got the mod to work but only her ponytail version.

The long hair version is different costume.I'm still at the start of the chapter 1 so I don't know when will this costume appear.It might appear in story very short time and can be obtain in new game plus only just like Agnes school uniform.If you want to use it as your default costume,you can swap the model file in your game install location/c/asset/common/model.Find chr5007.mdl and make a backup of it.Then find chr5007_c06,copy it and rename the copy one to chr5007.Doing so you will have the long hair version replace the ponytail version.

Edited by fakecheng
9 hours ago, fakecheng said:

The long hair version is different costume.I'm still at the start of the chapter 1 so I don't know when will this costume appear.It might appear in story very short time and can be obtain in new game plus only just like Agnes school uniform.If you want to use it as your default costume,you can swap the model file in your game install location/c/asset/common/model.Find chr5007.mdl and make a backup of it.Then find chr5007_c06,copy it and rename the copy one to chr5007.Doing so you will have the long hair version replace the ponytail version.

nice was able to do the model swap and judith now has long untied
hair but.. now her hair dosent have physics meaning as she run or
move its still and not swaying as it should as i seen she with the party around
ch4.

kuro_freecam1.1.png.6a8eced26c430fc937290783235f06b4.png

Small update to my free camera script.

NEW VERSION 1.3 HERE: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3879259

Version 1.2: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3843841

Kuro_freecam_v1.1.CT - OBSOLETE

Force pause is improved, now it will properly lock cutscenes.  It also allows you to use free cam in the cutscenes that normally ignore camera coordinates.  Huge thanks to misterwashimashi over at FR for beta testing.

How to use:

This script is used with Cheat Engine (CE).  Instructions on how to install CE and load the table here.

Feature List:

• Force Pause Animation - F5 to turn on, F6 to turn off - this completely pauses the game! During certain cutscenes, free cam will require use of force pause to function as this function also prevents the game from taking over control of the camera.
  • Hide Interface - F7 to toggle. Everything disappears - interface, minimap, dialogue, menus, overlays, letterboxing, everything.
  • Control camera distance (zoom) - F4 to toggle. Press Home to zoom in, End to zoom out. NOTE: If you zoom out and hit the back wall, the game will lock the value (the collision sphere is still normal, so you can keep playing). I don't know how to prevent this. If you want to be able to adjust again, just use F4 to turn off, then on again.
  • Free camera - press 0 to activate. See instructions below on how to navigate.
  • Set Camera Min Z to Floor: There is a function that stops the camera from going any lower than waist-height. This changes the limit to just above the floor. For the best experience, also turn on No Clip.
  • No Clip - Objects will stop disappearing when they get too close to the camera.

Free Camera Controls:

Hotkey : Num 0 (Toggle On/Off)

After activating the script player can use the following hotkeys:
W : Forward
S : Backward
A : Left
D : Right
R : Up
F : Down

Mouse control for tilt/pan!  (You can turn mouse support on and off with page up / page down keys while the script is active.)
I : Tilt Up
K : Tilt Down
L : Pan Right
J: Pan Left

F1 : Decrease Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F2 : Double Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F3 : Quadruple Camera Speed (Press and Hold)

Enjoy!

Edited by amorrow28

I can't express how grateful I am for making this mod thank you very much@jmedia7

On 8/11/2022 at 7:14 AM, jmedia7 said:

Rixa, Celis, and Viola

rixa nude mod.7z 23.06 MB · 262 downloads

(If you want to keep the mask, delete the mask folder.)

celis nude mod.7z 17.2 MB · 193 downloads

viola nude mod.7z 17.45 MB · 50 downloads

(if you're using the unskirt mod, delete their character folder first)

Capture1.thumb.PNG.9c9d31c734afdab29995a14a298ab6eb.PNGCapture.thumb.PNG.35da87e4db351da29ed65cd65253d7d5.PNG

Capture1.thumb.PNG.f9d5587d61e0c715f908fde6fce338a2.PNGCapture.thumb.PNG.d02ab5a66887be9665cb4e1c96b96ef9.PNG

Capture.thumb.PNG.8415eb5c7305dc6c3d99be9c9e4e14e5.PNGCapture1.thumb.PNG.cb78cb65fe93bc0ba4b9a1610bd71fcf.PNG

600686193_(5100).png.f770ebc13c4cad140e9ef485fc202c83.png

Elaine/Fie/Celis/Kaela/Kilika upper/full underwear mod with custom bras (and some of panties) textures

I think this will be the last underwear mod I made.I spent about 50+ hours to made these mod and haven't play the game much(still at the start of the chapter 1...).Is time for me to enjoy the game.Thank you again for the tools and tutorials provide by amorrow28 and thank you for all of those who download my mod!

Preview:

Elaine and Kaela:

Spoiler

ElaineKaela.thumb.png.3b221e69aa9512c154491d557f026467.png

Fie:

Spoiler

Fie.thumb.png.b4a3fa6c35d6139baa4a2d48e1cfd951.png

Celis:

Spoiler

CelisWithSkirt.thumb.png.d79438e52272d88cdae6412fb7409fe3.pngCelisNoSkirt.thumb.png.d22ff4a0c4cb46325834959a08158dd8.png

Kilika:

Spoiler

Kilika.thumb.png.d56240d51d785f446c54175c3a9ee470.png

------Download------

Outdated!!!!Please download updated version here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=4015502

Mod come with no skirt and with skirt version(some come with more).CHOOSE ONE VERSION FOR EACH CHARACTER ONLY!

!!!BEWARE MOD CONFLICT!!! If you are using other mod that modify the same character costume,you will have to delete that character folder from other mod.

Elaine:UnderWearMod_Elaine.rar

Fie:UnderWearMod_Fie.rar

Update:Add a no skirt with upper belt only version requested by @Fie Claussell:1b.No skirt with belt(no under belt).rar

Preview:

Spoiler

fiepre.thumb.png.72aca8b226bf9d5398e44314eab23830.png

Celis:UnderWearMod_Celis.rar

Kaela:UnderWearMod_Kaela.rar

!!!BEWARE!!! If you are using UnSkirtMod,the mod conflict folder name is Caera.UnSkirtMod name her Caera but I check on wiki and her name should be Kaela MacMillan.So I use Kaela to be the folder name.

Kilika:UnderWearMod_Kilika.rar

HOTFIX:

1.0:------deleted------

F2 toggle and stealth status fixed.

2.0:------deleted------

Fie S-craft fixed.

3.0:UUWhotfixEFCKK_3.0.rar

Several issues have been fixed.

REQUIRED 3dmigoto from UnSkirtMod v1.3,update it if you are using 3dmigoto from UnSkirtMod 1.2b or lower,download here.

REQUIRED common_shaders.ini from UnSkirtMod.

hashEFCKK.txt

------Installation------

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3854533

3.Delete or rename folders inside Mods folder for UnSkirtMod(EXCEPT common_shaders.ini).Watch mod conflict section for more information.

5.Download hotfix and replace the ini file with hotfix one.

------Mod conflict(UnSkirtMod)------

The following UnSkirtMod folders will conflict with UnderwearMod:

Elaine: Mods\UnSkirtMod\Elaine

Fie: Mods\UnSkirtMod\Fie

Celis: Mods\UnSkirtMod\Celis\Default

CelisHood: Mods\UnSkirtMod\Celis\Hooded

Kaela: Mods\UnSkirtMod\Caera

Kilika: None

You can delete the folders that will conflict with the characters you choose from UnderwearMod or delete all of the files inside Mods folder if you don't need UnSkirtMod(!!!EXCEPT common_shaders.ini!!!).

or

you can rename the folder to "DISABLED XXXX" if you want to swap to UnSkirtMod later.

For example,you can rename "Fie" folder from UnSkirtMod to "DISABLED Fie".The game will ignore "DISABLED Fie" folder.When you feel like to use UnSkirt Fie ,rename it to "Fie" again.

There're other mods will conflict with this mod but I didn't test them all.Usually the mod auther will tell you which costume had been modify so if that mod modify the same costume as UnderwearMod,it will be conflict.

------My other mod------

UniformUnderwearMod:

Risette and Judith default costumes upper/full underwear mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3838124

Underwear Kilika over Van:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3981335

Edited by fakecheng
23 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

kuro_freecam1.1.png.6a8eced26c430fc937290783235f06b4.png

Small update to my free camera script.

Kuro_freecam_v1.1.CT 38.11 kB · 100 downloads

Force pause is improved, now it will properly lock cutscenes.  It also allows you to use free cam in the cutscenes that normally ignore camera coordinates.  Huge thanks to misterwashimashi over at FR for beta testing.

How to use:

Enjoy!

Thank you so much for creating this mod!  I'm not used to installing mods yet, therefore I got a question:
Where do I install the file? Just putting it in the mod folder and activating it ingame by pressing "0"? Or how is it activated?

Thanks! :)

4 分钟前,VanillaHare 说:

非常感谢您创建这个模组! 我还不习惯安装模组,所以我有一个问题:
我在哪里安装文件? 只需将其放入mod文件夹并通过按“0”在游戏中激活它? 或者它是如何激活的?

谢谢! :)

You need cheat engine