Is there a mod that adds relations to npcs in your settlement? Like while testing out AAF and the option to rape. After rape the npc and everyone else that saw it just didn't give a shit. I'm hoping for a mod that at least makes npcs hate you or like you.

On 7/26/2022 at 12:00 PM, delta5o1 said:

Is there a mod that adds relations to npcs in your settlement? Like while testing out AAF and the option to rape. After rape the npc and everyone else that saw it just didn't give a shit. I'm hoping for a mod that at least makes npcs hate you or like you.

No, I am not aware of any mod like that.  The only thing that Bethesda implemented in Fallout 4 was affinity.  I don't know if it would be possible to leverage this system to include settlers and add events, but that seems like a very large scale addition.  You'd have to incorporate events from potentially several different AAF mods.  I don't see it ever happening.

On 7/26/2022 at 6:00 PM, delta5o1 said:

Yes, I can think of three, YMMV with them.

M.G.C. has an infamy mechanic where murder, sex, etc will gradually build up your infamy causing problems. Eventually at high infamy, you will be banned from the settlement. You will have to pay caps to enter or be booted out. Think you they can also go hostile . The MCM can be set up to make you get infamy very fast.

Crime and Punishment. Not sure if this tracks AAF events, but does track killings, insults, etc through a karma system. Also includes a faction mechanic through karma events. Complex and demanding mod. Probably your best bet.

Sexual Harassment, this uses stats in sex attributes to punish you, so if you gain a lewd rep, expect comments/harassment. Does not track your crimes vs NPCs afaik.