Norwegian translation of WickedWhims

Edit: I have ironed out a few spelling mistakes.

After fighting the STBL-editor and S4PE for a while I finally figured out how to do this, and now have a working Norwegian public version of WW.  If there's some other norskies around (or Swedes or Danes) you're welcome to have a look at it. It probably needs a bit of polish and spellchecking, but is hasn't crashed my game or anything.

Notes on translation:

• I have tried to make the language match the style of the game itself. This means using "årnings" (Norwegian version of woohoo) in stead of sex in all texts that are visible from gameplay. In the deeper adjustments of the patch itself, I have stuck to sex for clarity and brevity.
  • Some of the original texts, particularly those relation to married couples were a bit of the flowery side. Norwegian is a bit more sparse when it comes to that part, so I have shortened and toned down some of the superlatives.
  • The pronoun update haven't come to the Norwegian language, so all interactions requiring pronouns have been set by using the M0/F0-system. I have tried to limit their use, luckily the word "sin" (his/hers) is common to all genders in Norwegian.
  • A lot of the pick-up-lines and the sex books are very Anglocentric, not to say US-centric. I rewrite most of it from the ground up, trying to keep to the joking style of the general game.

I'll get cracking on the Patreon version shortly. I see non of the STBL-files have the same name, so I guess I'll have to manually copy/paste every single line.

WickedWhims_LP_Public_NOR.package

Edited by SticksStackStuck
Updated file