?Separate mod for Same sex couples? Girls cant flirt

I set the preference for all females 100% bi. The flirt option does not come up still and also I can't WW with them in bed, no options pop up other than to personalize. Do I need a separate mod for same sex relationships? Also I just added pregnancy overhaul for the cheating aspect, included teen pregnancy and I do have the WW.file for it to be compatible? I just deleted the localthumb.package file and repaired game in hopes the options will pop up. Anybody else have this issue? Fingers cross for me I'm about to load up the game and if I don't respond that means the options are still not popping up. I also do have the teleporter mod (for me to find NPCS) and no mosaic mod, which I'm about to deep dive into in case I don't need it and WW does no mosaic for me... thanks in advance. Sorry if too much info I just wanted to put it all out there in case anything in inflicting with my WW mod.