Body By Race - Bouncing Type 3

Hi, I've been scowering the internet looking for Body By Race - Bouncing Type 3, which is necessary for some of my armor mods and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Apparently the author set it to hidden on nexus. Does anyone know of an alternative download link, or where I can possibly get this mod? If not, is there any other way to make the type 3 Cali body compatible with BnB, because I can't seem to get it working. 

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know anything about this Cali version of Body by Race but this is all I could find on my drive!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gzu3bswo8phiy5w/Body+by+Race+Everything.7z/file

The bouncy body Type3 Cali version should be easy to find here on LL, and there a couple of BNB enabled outfits that have the cali shape here and there!

However the outfit replacers that are specifically made for Cali are not that common though. Probably due to the fact that there is very little difference between the BerryHD and Cali, so it was probably deemed unnecessary!

On 7/30/2022 at 8:50 AM, RexxingFlex said:

Don't know anything about this Cali version of Body by Race but this is all I could find on my drive!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gzu3bswo8phiy5w/Body+by+Race+Everything.7z/file

The bouncy body Type3 Cali version should be easy to find here on LL, and there a couple of BNB enabled outfits that have the cali shape here and there!

However the outfit replacers that are specifically made for Cali are not that common though. Probably due to the fact that there is very little difference between the BerryHD and Cali, so it was probably deemed unnecessary!

thanks bro!