Plumbot Pregnancy?

On 7/11/2022 at 11:58 AM, Sasas said:

Is there a mod that allows Plumbots to become pregnant?

None that I have seen, although "pollinate" option does appear for bots in Nraas Master Controller> Basic. Kinky World has option to "transform to droid", which is basically a Sim hybrid of sorts, that has trait chips instead of Sim traits, and the bot voice gets turned on. As they are basically Sims, they can get pregnant, and go thru the whole process. Bots don't have morphs, so if Nraas does work, they won't show. With KW, a male bot can impregnate a Sim female. Babies are always Sims.

On 7/16/2022 at 11:47 PM, TheLadysGhost said:

None that I have seen, although "pollinate" option does appear for bots in Nraas Master Controller> Basic. Kinky World has option to "transform to droid", which is basically a Sim hybrid of sorts, that has trait chips instead of Sim traits, and the bot voice gets turned on. As they are basically Sims, they can get pregnant, and go thru the whole process. Bots don't have morphs, so if Nraas does work, they won't show. With KW, a male bot can impregnate a Sim female. Babies are always Sims.

Thanks for the response, so if I have Kinky World to create a droid I can impregnate a female bot?

2 hours ago, Sasas said:

Thanks for the response, so if I have Kinky World to create a droid I can impregnate a female bot?

As I said, it is a Sim that has all of the attributes of a Sim, but has trait chips, and the bot voice as modded by Oniki. Although there is text for putting a child on the charging station, I have never seen it happen, and believe it was an abandoned idea that did not work. Could be wrong.

You cannot get an EA Plumbot (or one of my FemmeBots) pregnant. If you use Nraas to impregnate a Plumbot, at the time the pregnancy alarms begin, it will be all messed up, with a female Sim body top and bottom, and whatever other bot parts... probably bot arms over the Sim arms and no feet. If a FemmeBot, at that point she is broken, and will revert to regular Sim if travels.