CUUPID CORP. || NERF THIS + Poses

CUUPID CORP. || NERF THIS + Poses

View File

2123632854_NERFTHISPreview.thumb.png.31df541de6d1f8050b341101cdc230df.png

?NERF THIS ?

100% new mesh and textures
all LODS
5 swatches for Onesie
1 swatch for Bath Water Accessory (found in Ring Finger Left category)
4 Poses (Gamer Gurl! Bath Wawa!)
HQ compatible
Made using Wicked Whims default body as base

Hello there,

recently switched to WW body from BB to check your content and gotta say I'm suprised with how good looking your stuff is. When I was browsing your content I remembered that back in the day when you were named MISSME you had a nurse outfit and a police-ish outfit. (RIOT patrol it was called if I remember :P)

So I wanted to ask (not sure if you take ideas) if there are plans for nurse / police outfits in the future?

Also any chance of the sims showcasing new stuff becoming public?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by CitedTurtle6
On 7/15/2022 at 2:29 AM, CitedTurtle6 said:

Hello there,

recently switched to WW body from BB to check your content and gotta say I'm suprised with how good looking your stuff is. When I was browsing your content I remembered that back in the day when you were named MISSME you had a nurse outfit and a police-ish outfit. (RIOT patrol it was called if I remember :P)

So I wanted to ask (not sure if you take ideas) if there are plans for nurse / police outfits in the future?

Also any chance of the sims showcasing new stuff becoming public?

Thanks in advance!

I was actually thinking of remaking a few of my favorite outfits from MISSME so, yeah, it's def a possibility that you'll see them again sometime in the future! Also I don't share my sims, sorry! 

Edited by CUUPIDON