How to remove underwear while doing sex or in cas? WW 2022

There's a couple things, first select a sim, then go to WW, then select body selector, then hit select for all sims, then under each option like tongue and top and bottom, chose the wicked whims option. Then repeat for a sim of the opposite sex if that's what you desire.

You can also set up more in the undressing options in the wicked whims settings.

In CAS you should just be able to remove the bottoms and the default bottom should be nude, maybe you have to play around with the settings.

Turbodriver provides pretty comprehensive help and directions here: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/index

Edited by Simite

I have the same issue. When I remove all the clothes in CAS or select a tattoo, my female sims (I didn't check this on male sims) always have gray panties. But even more, they DISAPPEAR when I set something in Socks category... Panties seems like a part of skintone, but replacements ain't helped. Panties even a bit glitchy at hips.

I suggested that it's a problem with skintones or sliders, deleted all default replacements and updated sliders. It helped when I've deleted skintone fix for WW_skintones, but now the problem is back. I didn't check the issue in game yet. 
This problem was there even earlier in CAS, in-game was ok sometimes, but in some situations underwear was on the sim when it isn't supposed to be.

Maybe someone know the reason?

I'll try to delete all the skintones and then download nude top and bottom, as I've read in other thread with the similar problem