Can someone port the mod " vampire slaver´s den " to Skyrim SE?

Hi, as the title of this topic says, cna someone poer the mentioned mod to Skyrim SE? i tried with cathedral but didnt worked or i´m too dumb ( npcs didnt talk and i had several ctd at different places inside the den).

the link to the Legendary version  found in a similar topic on this site in Skyrim Le  version :

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1109158

Edited by pifesh
On 7/3/2022 at 3:21 AM, pifesh said:

Hi, as the title of this topic says, cna someone poer the mentioned mod to Skyrim SE? i tried with cathedral but didnt worked or i´m too dumb ( npcs didnt talk and i had several ctd at different places inside the den).

the link to the Legendary version  found in a similar topic on this site in Skyrim Le  version :

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1109158 31.36 MB · 528 downloads

This is quite an interesting mod, it's quite good for something that is now 10 years old. The fact that it's a fully functioning sex dungeon that was made before ZAZ and DD is hard to believe! I hope someone will continue working on this mod. I made a patch to give all the slaves a High Poly Head and a KS Hairdo. I give everyone permission to do as they please.

High Poly Vampire Slavers patch.zip Vampire Slavers Den v2.0 SSE.zip

7 hours ago, Demonwolf218 said:

This is quite an interesting mod, it's quite good for something that is now 10 years old. The fact that it's a fully functioning sex dungeon that was made before ZAZ and DD is hard to believe! I hope someone will continue working on this mod. I made a patch to give all the slaves a High Poly Head and a KS Hairdo. I give everyone permission to do as they please.

High Poly Vampire Slavers patch.zip 79.55 MB · 2 downloads Vampire Slavers Den v2.0 SSE.zip 50.26 MB · 3 downloads

Thx a lot for your port of this mod to SE !!, testing it inmediatly :)

• 1 year later...
On 7/9/2022 at 8:25 AM, Demonwolf218 said:

Đây là một bản mod khá thú vị, nó khá tốt cho một thứ hiện đã 10 năm tuổi. Thực tế rằng đó là một ngục tối tình dục đầy đủ chức năng được tạo ra trước ZAZ và DD thật khó tin! Tôi hy vọng ai đó sẽ tiếp tục làm việc trên bản mod này. Tôi đã làm một miếng dán để cung cấp cho tất cả các nô lệ một Đầu Poly Cao và Kiểu tóc KS. Tôi cho phép mọi người làm theo ý mình.

High Poly Vampire Slavers patch.zip 79.55 MB · 78 lượt tải Vampire Slavers Den v2.0 SSE.zip 50.26 MB · 163 lượt tải

thankfully!!!