Sexout Bondage Keys Dom

View File

This is a file containing a series of hotkeys to access Sexout bondage animations. Most of these are ZAZ animations.

Aim your crosshairs at an NPC and press either the P, O, I, H, or B keys to begin one of the following animations.

P = Pillory animations

O = Whip animations

I = Toy animations

H = Cross animation

B = Box animations

Using the cross animation on an NPC will lasts 1 minute and will cause 100 limb damage to both legs for this mod.

Credits

ZAZ for the animations

XanderVirtus and RitualClarity as this mod is based on Sexout KissKey and Sexout Sexkey

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/30/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/33-sexout-common-resources-scr/

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, smack54 said:

Is there an option to have the NPC punish the player?

I'd have to add new hotkeys for that. This mod currently has 5 hotkeys and I feel 10 hot keys might make this mod a bit bloated for some people's taste.

I COULD make a separate version of this mod with all the actors reversed (making the NPC punish the player), if you'd like?

Edited by BOS_111
On 7/14/2022 at 2:41 PM, BOS_111 said:

I'd have to add new hotkeys for that. This mod currently has 5 hotkeys and I feel 10 hot keys might make this mod a bit bloated for some people's taste.

I COULD make a separate version of this mod with all the actors reversed (making the NPC punish the player), if you'd like?

That would be fantastic.  

On 7/18/2022 at 2:15 PM, smack54 said:

That would be fantastic.  

I just published the new mod where the NPC punishes the player. I added MCM compatibility as well, so you can set the hotkeys to whatever you like.

Edited by BOS_111
  • 2 months later...
On 9/30/2022 at 7:12 AM, Ice71Lake said:

hello everyone well i cannot get any of these to work the p o i h b none of them work ?

Read the bottom two entries of the "bugs" section in the page below. If I had to guess what the problem is, you likely didn't make a hard save after customizing the hotkeys in the MCM. Just read the entries in the bugs section below to get a better understanding of how to avoid the glitch.

• 4 months later...