Jump to content

Good quest mods for FO3 that feature adult themes, but don't require Sexout and the likes?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was thinking of something along the lines of: you meet some badass chick with an attitude, kinda like a dominatrix, and she makes you do stuff, but the quest shouldn't be another porn plot, but something more realistic. Any such quest mods out there?

 

And yes, I'm asking for F03, not NV or TTW.

Thanks.

Posted

This game never got much love ever since New Vegas released so don't expect anything remotely close to New Vegas. Quo Vagis is about as close as it's going to get when it comes to adult themed quest.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/30/2022 at 8:21 PM, 3G4 said:

This game never got much love ever since New Vegas released so don't expect anything remotely close to New Vegas. Quo Vagis is about as close as it's going to get when it comes to adult themed quest.

What about NV mods, can you suggest anything? Preferably compatible with TTW?

Posted

I haven't played FNV since 2014. And I no longer have any mods for that game. I mostly avoided TTW because it was just unstable for me back then.

 

I would suggest the sex mods here that support TTW. You can see if there's a patch for Quo Vagis and TTW. If there is, I strongly suggest starting with Quo Vagis and then Coito Ergo Sum.

Posted
On 7/13/2022 at 3:52 AM, 3G4 said:

I haven't played FNV since 2014. And I no longer have any mods for that game. I mostly avoided TTW because it was just unstable for me back then.

 

I would suggest the sex mods here that support TTW. You can see if there's a patch for Quo Vagis and TTW. If there is, I strongly suggest starting with Quo Vagis and then Coito Ergo Sum.

Thanks, I'll check 'em out. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...