Looking for Body mod installer?

So,

I came back to Skyrim like after 3-4 years, and remember I once had an installer for body mods that would literally give me responsive vagina's. Like, it would react on collision and not just be a clipping thing. Is that installer still out there somewhere? Can't seem to find it, probably overlooking it because I think it would be quite popular in this community, but I'm really re-learning the whole modding stuff almost from scratch again. I know about the basics so no need for explaing or anything, but I gotta figure out stuff like Mod Managers because Nexus turned into Vault76 and there is also the journey of finding what 4 years of modding has brought us. Bought the game again (third time already lol. Todd you got me you bastard) because of large projects like Skyblivioin and such, but I can't play without my mods you know what I mean. I need the jiggles and bounces. :)

Anybody know where to get this installer for the body mod? I remember it taking care of like anything from skin selections to boobs for Argonians, I think even faces and a whole range of other stuff like dicks and the important vagina haha, which back then was like the pinacle of body mods to me.

Any help in locating it, or it's better alternatives, is very appreciated. I don't wanna take a step back and stick with basic CBBE or BB like when I didn't have that glorious immersion of the installer.

Also, good to see this community is still live and well. My memory has served me well these years it seems :)

So, I found it I'm pretty sure. all-in-one animated pussy.

Took me a bit of time, but I'm pretty sure this is it (not installed the game yet, but looking around to see what build I'm gonna make).

So now I  have a question. It says "SE Compatible: No" Which probably means I'm screwed, since I have SE (anniversary edition)

So anyone know what are my options here? Can I somehow downgrade it too LE (since this seems the more popular modding edition),

or is there a similar option to get the results for SE in 2022 (I wouldn't be surpirsed one bit this is outdated lol).

Anyways, any help is appreciated. Not in a hurry since I'm still figuring out the build, but I gotta get my priorities straight right? :x

Besides being in the wrong section, to answer some of your questions: You can downgrade  from AE to SE, but not to LE. For that you need to buy LE. And as a starting point for modding SE (AE) I suggest you take a look at Aylis guide. It's for SE, but you can use it for AE too, just not with all mods.

For the Downgrade Patcher take a look at: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

and for a modern body for SE (AE): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

I hope that helps a bit.

Edited by Tops34