Nipple Slider for female sim

• 8 months later...

I believe it would be possible to achieve this. Attach a morph that makes the apex of the chest protrude forward or larger and create a slider. Then replace it with left/right and up/down the back.

1364060228_2023-03-03122848.jpg.aca6d9bd4f1df5200a9414ec6dfd91ad.jpg
The question is how many users would assign this area to the nipple. My work did not function properly because I changed the position of UV_0 from piece to piece to improve the quality of the nipples.
If you want to focus on one body, you could use this.

468227125_2023-03-03_12-54-38().jpg.633b379824b64a657ead38c2a918836d.jpg545749674_2023-03-03_12-54-41().jpg.8cd71c31a853747cfd874e6d1cee41b6.jpg

I touched the slider for the first time and it didn't go very well.
If this would work hokusai26 would have introduced...

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko
4 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

I just had to respond to this thread since it was brought up by @gamlevegno mysterious comment.?

I am so glad you did, cause you made my day with that second picture. I'm still laughing. ?
And I am so excited that you exposed that it is possible... I hope either you or someone else who sees this thread give it a thorough go.

17 hours ago, gamlevegno said:

I am so glad you did, cause you made my day with that second picture. I'm still laughing. ?
And I am so excited that you exposed that it is possible... I hope either you or someone else who sees this thread give it a thorough go.

Either that or you should learn to use the time you spend complaining to learn blender, everyone who has a PC that runs sims4 meets the requirements for blender to work.
First of all, sims4 is built on the assumption of low polygons, which limits its usability for breasts. So we have to leave the nipples to the user who created each one. It is the same no matter how high polygon you make them.
So the range of movement is inevitably limited, so if it could be done, it would already be there. We had to needle the nipples.

I'll leave the resulting data here.