I need breast augmentation slider

On 6/24/2022 at 9:40 PM, foxdogcat said:

Just use the slider patcher by Cmar on ModTheSims to fix the slider you were using before!

https://modthesims.info/d/668332/fixers-for-sliders-hair-skins-after-werewolf-patch-v2-0-alpha-v1-1-sliders-6-24-22.html

Don't know about anyone else  but I did use it and I used the s4s batch fix to fix just about everything, but the slider which affects breast size wasn't able to be fixed as the breast size only grows to about a fraction of the size that it could be before. 

18 hours ago, Anonymono said:

Don't know about anyone else  but I did use it and I used the s4s batch fix to fix just about everything, but the slider which affects breast size wasn't able to be fixed as the breast size only grows to about a fraction of the size that it could be before. 

Probably you are using Heavy boobs slider mod, and heavy boobs insn´t updated yet to be compatible with the new werewolfs pack.

Edited by GastonH
On 6/25/2022 at 3:40 AM, foxdogcat said:

Just use the slider patcher by Cmar on ModTheSims to fix the slider you were using before!

https://modthesims.info/d/668332/fixers-for-sliders-hair-skins-after-werewolf-patch-v2-0-alpha-v1-1-sliders-6-24-22.html

Hi, when I try using that program on EVOL's Breast Augmentation, it just says "No slider HotSpotControls found!" and does nothing. Am I doing anything wrong?

Edited by aetheryan
1 hour ago, aetheryan said:

Hi, when I try using that program on EVOL's Breast Augmentation, it just says "No slider HotSpotControls found!" and does nothing. Am I doing anything wrong?

Same here idk what is happening with the slidder "fixer" either

Not sure if this will work for everyone but I managed to change around a couple of my mods to make the Heavy Boobs Slider work again with my game.
I was using cmar's Breast Separation slider before the update but the Werewolves patch broke it. I updated to the newest version, Breast Separation Slider V4, which helped with one of my issues.
Another issue was the breasts not being the size that they usually were. I simply removed a mod I had called MindB_ender_yfBones_Breasts and now my Sims are back to their usual, busty selves.

I'm aware that the above fix is very specific for my situation and won't work for everyone, so first off, try removing all of the mods that are affecting your CAS sliders. Add in just the Heavy boobs slider to make sure that works on its own.
Once you've verified that that's functional, try adding back in all of the sliders that don't affect the breasts, so hips, face, etc.
Finally, start adding back in some of the sliders that do affect the breasts, one at a time.
At some point, you should add back in a mod that makes the breasts change in a way that you're unhappy with but doing this method should make it easy to track down the mod and remove it. I hope this helps. :)

Alright, did some more testing and finally got it to work. In my case it wasn't EVOL's Breast Augmentation causing the issue, but cmar's Breast Seperation Sliders.

I updated them at the start of this whole problem. However, for some reason, I had those sliders twice in my mod folder; once where they should be and then hidden in some other sub-folders. Once I deleted the outdated version, it worked fine. Don't know if this'll be of help to anyone but I thought I'd just give you a quick heads up.

I learned my lesson and will keep my mod folder organized properly in the future. :D