Have you accidentally fiddled with the undressing settings or downloaded CC underwear as accessories? I have sims that I want to retain some of their underwear during wohoo. For this I have downloaded some pieces of underwear-as-accessories (Sentate is a good place to start). These will stay on during wohoo unless I undress them with actively during the act.

No, i didn't do any of that. I found a mod that removes undewear (BETTER BODY is the name) but for me the male genitals always stays black and soft in all animations and i dont know how to fix that. I've read there that cannot be another default skin texture installed and i already tried using only this mod and WickedWhims but doesn't work, or the penis stays soft or black and soft, never get hard in the animations. 

Edited by Ramonstro
19 hours ago, Ramonstro said:

No, i didn't do any of that. I found a mod that removes undewear (BETTER BODY is the name) but for me the male genitals always stays black and soft in all animations and i dont know how to fix that. I've read there that cannot be another default skin texture installed and i already tried using only this mod and WickedWhims but doesn't work, or the penis stays soft or black and soft, never get hard in the animations. 

Better body is broken you need to either use Simdulgence's simple/realgens penis, Noir's penis mods or just use the standard Wicked Whims penis which works fine with any CC skin.