Jump to content

male sims wearing bra?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I downloaded wickedwhims recently and for  some reason all my male sims are wearing bras in CAS. I can't figure out how to remove it. I also dont have the option to delete any file to get rid of the bra. The female sims have no bra or panties but the males still wear a bra? Please help because even with swimwear i cant take off the males shirts because the bra is still there. It's ruining my experience right now and i have no idea what to do about this. I installed EVERYTHING exactly how i was supposed to and nothing is working. :(

Posted

i tried to google also and it says to delete the ww underwear override and some say delete the TURBODRIVER CAS Default Underwear file but i dont have that file AT ALL, nor is there an option to delete anything. someone please help me :(

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/22/2022 at 6:11 AM, sinniemon said:

:| never mind i figured it out by myself. ?

How did you fix the problem?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...