WW Body selector issues with FTM Bodytype

Hello! First post

Ive been sitting here for 2 hours scratching my head over what im doing wrong here...

Im trying to use this mod:

But anytime I select either option in the body customization it just has a random underwear/swimsuits/bottoms anytime I go to undress.

It seems like it has everything it needs, I can use the tattoo (optiona)- and in the clothing section it gives me an option to use the bottom half, but when it comes to the body selector absolutely nothing will work, it just makes my sim wear a random set of underwear. I feel like im making a simple error I just cant get past- ive fresh reinstalled all my mods hoping that would be part of the issue but its still not working. Is the mod outdated and im just shit outta luck? Or is there a way to use pants in the body selector...?

https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2019/06/ts4-male-vagina.html

Noirs mod is the only one I can get to actually take underwear off, but it has this gap in the front of the sim I dont prefer that doesnt show up on the front of the sim that doesnt show up on the pants model of the first mod, which would be preferable...

gap.bmp

Either way, Thank you in advance!!