[mod] Glitch Knight Horse Penises

Glitch Knight Horse Penises

I once thought to myself: "Wow. I wish the Glitch Knight's horses had cocks." So of course I spent about 30 minutes drawing and implementing a cosmetic mod that;

1.  Gives the Glitch Knight horses Big, 100% necessary, eternally erect horse cocks.
  2.  Shortens the Saddle blanket over the horse so that you can actually see them.

Naturally I also decided to post this mod here incase anyone else wanted more robot horse dick in their Starbound universe.

(The cocks added in this mod are purely cosmetic and have no bearing on gameplay. I don't really do any kind of modding for this game at this point and I did not feel like figuring out how to make the robot horses fuckable.)

12 hours ago, iDarknessKun said:

it would be completely perfect if you could fuck the horse

5 hours ago, Toran_Firesun said:

Same here it would be Perfect if you can fuck this Horse (especially with Aphrodites Bow)

100% agree it would be better if you could fuck them.

Sadly I don’t have the time/motivation to make it possible for you to make use of the horses “upgrades”.

6 hours ago, Celestemoonlight said:

100% agree it would be better if you could fuck them.

Sadly I don’t have the time/motivation to make it possible for you to make use of the horses “upgrades”.

Why do you not ask Temtemlover? may she/he makes it for ya i would help ya but i cant coding

• 1 year later...