I'll get it started...

Dawn was invited over to be welcomed to the neighborhood and was greeted at the door by Maximus King, the friendly guy she'd met at the Festival when she first arrived in Willow Creek. She didn't see the same friendliness in his eyes she had seen earlier so was a little guarded but figured she was just being overly cautious. She said hello and he immediately grabbed her throat, pushed her against the door and told her that he was going to fuck her mouth and that if she tried to stop him, he would make her regret it. He was incredibly strong and his bearing was rather overwhelming. She was frightened into submission and allowed him to push her to her knees. He pulled his cock from his pants and slowly fed the length into her mouth. All Dawn could think about was her husband who was at home and how she wished she had been more insistent when she asked him to come with her.

Maximus mouth fucked her against the door for a few minutes, pushing his cock deep into her throat with each thrust, and then yanked her up, pushed her against the door frame, pulled down her skirt, ripped off her panties, and shoved his cock inside her. He said he was getting her ready for her 'Welcome to the Neighborhood' party.

Max then pulled her inside, forced her to strip, and accepted money from some other guys there. He told them she was this afternoon's entertainment and the next couple hours were the stuff of which nightmares were born.

Maximus and his two friends fucked her every way a woman can be fucked, filling her belly with their warm cum and each of them taking a turn filling her pussy and asshole, as well. Dawn was absolutely beside herself with all the emotions moving through her body. Such guilt even though she had been taken advantage of. She just couldn't stop thinking about her loving husband waiting at home, ready to ask his wife if she had fun at the welcoming party.

After the men were done with her, she shakily dressed herself, cum still leaking from her pussy and ass, the taste of it thick in her mouth and heavy in her belly, and drove home. She prayed she hadn't been impregnated but was terrified of the all too real likelihood. She braced herself and walked through the front door to her home and prepared to tell her husband what had happened.

Many thanks to Blodorn for giving me access to his Simwife's file. I'm still relatively new to posting content here and am open to feedback. I also wanted to mention that this is very rape-y. My intention is not to offend anybody, it's just a kink of mine. Blodorn, if this is offensive, let me know and I'll be glad to delete or modify the content both written and the pics/vids.

Also, I tried to post this in the Blog portion but could not figure out how to post it to there, perhaps because I didn't start the Wife Swap Club. If it's a problem, I'll be glad to delete the post and repost to a more appropriate section if somebody would be kind enough to let me know how.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

Edited by Maximus King

Cool. Thats what I'm talking about.  Love, love LOVE that last video sequence.  Post as much or as often as you like. I collect these kinds of posts, mine as well as others, as I know they are based on real wives or girlfriends and not just made up Sims. Kind of a kink of mine.  Good job, man..

• 2 weeks later...

Good number of folks here now..

Either take my files and make some images to share here or leave your own files for us to do likewise. Should be some good variety..lets see what you got.

I will be revising mine in the next few days with new hairstyle and stuff, to reflect recent changes in the real thing.

• 1 month later...

Dawn had been having a good day so far.

She had somewhat recovered from the sexual assault from the 'Welcome To The Neighborhood' party she had been invited to a few weeks ago. She was talking to a counselor and had made a little progress and she was finally starting to smile again. She had been getting along really well with her husband, Blodorn and she had found a few friends in the Willow Creek area.

Then she got a text with an image attached from an unknown source. She figured it was some new spam call and was ready to delete the text but figured she would at least look at the image first, just to be sure it wasn't from a friend. She saw the image of herself, nude and having sex, with the three guys who had raped her. Fear gripped her and she read the message.

"Come today and come alone or this and many more images get sent to everybody on your contact list. One last time for fun "
An address was included and she recognized it from before. From that terrible day. Her mind raced. She had her parents contact information on the phone they had taken from her. Her work. Everybody she knew. Hundreds of contacts. Oh, god.

She wasn't thinking clearly but she decided that she had to go. She simply could not risk those terrible photos being sent to everybody she knew. No way. So she steeled herself to go there and finally tell those bastards what she thought of them. She would force them to give her phone back and to delete the images. She was angry and wasn't going to take any more of their cruelty and abuse. This ended now.

So, she kissed her husband goodbye and said she was going to visit a friend and headed out the door.

When she got to the house, Dawn could feel the knots in her stomach.

"Be strong" she said to herself. "You can do this. Just go in there, tell them they've already had their fun and it was over. Just get your phone back, order them to delete any saved images, and go back to your loving husband." She felt strong. She knew she could do this despite the bad feeling in her gut. So, she got out of her car and approached the house.

Maximus opened the door, that smug smile still on his face. Gawd, she wanted to punch him in his face right then but she knew the guy was strong as hell and she just wanted to get her phone back, delete the images, and be done with it once and for all. So, as he gestured for her to come in, she stepped past him and went inside. She saw another guy there and she was startled. She had thought it was going to be just her facing off with Maximus; this second guy...not something she had even considered. Nevertheless, she again steeled her resolve, sat down, and demanded to have her phone back and for them to delete all the images and be done with it.

Maximus told her in that infuriatingly calm tone of his that he wanted one last sexual favor from her. He wanted his friend, Davey, to have some of what he had before. After that, he assured her, they would delete all the images and let her live her life.

"Ten minutes, you suck our cocks, swallow what we give you, and it's all done"

She tried to be strong, she really did, but she finally decided that she had to give them what they wanted and then it would be over. Done. She could put this terrible chapter of her life away forever.

So, she kneeled down in front of them, they took their cocks out, already hard, and she started.

Maximus came first, his warm semen shooting into her mouth and she swallowed it. She then shifted to his friend, Davey, and, a few minutes later, he also came in her mouth and she swallowed it as well. As she was finishing, she heard footsteps and saw another man walk in.

“Hey, I didn’t...no way, this isn’t what you said-” but they weren’t listening. This had been planned and her feelings on the matter were not a consideration. Davey lifted her and put her on Maximus’s lap. As he did so, Max held his still erect cock upwards so that when she came down, he impaled her, his cock sinking deep into her pussy. Davey then moved behind her and began rubbing his cock against her backside and then slid deep into her ass. It was happening again. Regardless of her convictions, these guys were raping her again and all she could do was hope it was over quickly.

But it wasn’t.

As Max and Davey started moving inside her, both filling her at once, more and more guys came out of nowhere and they all joined in, taking their turn with her. They filled her mouth, pussy, and ass with so much cum she lost track of how many times and how many men used her. She noticed at several points that most of the guys took photos and videos of her being fucked every way possible. She realized that she could never possibly get rid of all the images. This was going to haunt her for life.

After several hours, the men were all finally done. They all congratulated themselves and went their separate ways. Dawn, exhausted and literally covered in their semen, found her clothes, put them on, and, like last time, got ready to go home and try to tell her husband what had happened.

254380632_08-09-22_9-53-51PM.png.a3289c602f52769c00ea46b5faf0709e.png

08-09-22_9-42-14 PM.png

08-09-22_9-42-55 PM.png

08-09-22_9-47-19 PM.png

08-09-22_9-56-05 PM.png

08-10-22_7-34-32 AM.png

08-10-22_7-35-30 AM.png

08-10-22_7-37-01 AM.png

08-10-22_7-39-15 AM.png

08-10-22_7-50-29 AM.png

Well, once again I tried to put in a spoiler and the images showed up anyway.

Guys, help me out here so I can stop taking up everybody's bandwidth.

So, before I put the text and photos, I'm putting a [ spoiler ] but without the spaces. At the end of my post, I put [/spoiler] to end it. But, as I stated, the images still show up. How can I post and hide all the text, pics, and videos without the images still showing. Thanks much. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the second chapter of Dawn's No Good Terrible Awful Bad Day. This was at Blodorn's request using his newly updated 'Dawn' files.

Blodorn, wherever you are in the world, enjoy the debauchery ?

Just had the same thing happen with a spoiler; dropped and organized the images only to find that a handful of random shots fused themselves to the bottom of the final spoiler. I couldn't see it until I jumped over to preview mode. Not sure what ended up fixing it, but I removed all the imagery from my post, removed the spoiler boxes (delete on keyboard), then reinserted and reuploaded images one spoiler at a time. 

Double checked in preview mode after every few pictures (only pulled three or four at a time from the folder). It worked that time, but again, not sure what actually fixed it.

3 hours ago, Lethys98 said:

a handful of random shots fused themselves to the bottom of the final spoiler.

So one thing I've noticed on LL is that if you don't include a picture that you upload into a post, it'll automatically get fused to the bottom. What, I've been doing is checking my previews after I finish, and then deleting the images that I did not end up using. Uploading images 1 by 1/as you go also works pretty well

Dawn was having a really good day...

Her husband was out of town on some business, so she had a lot of free time to herself. After working out and running some errands, she decided to drive to one of her favorite apothecary in Willow Creek to get some natural recovery supplies. It was a little late at night, and a little dark on the road, but she knew that this medicinal shop was open 24 hours, and was good friends with the owner. 

Everything was fine, until...

CRAAASSSHHH

To be continued...

Spoiler

1131901429_TS4_x642022-08-1309-44-16.jpg.e0797be505b82f2e478b408903281c02.jpg

(Had some sound/syncnig issues with this one. Idk why though)

• 2 months later...