easy way to start from scratch?

So im on a new pc and want to mod skyrim again, from scratch, i remember spending too much time to figure out how everything worked plus fixing erros and too much stuff basically, so i just wanted to ask if there is a way to download like a base with mods, animations framework etc, to which i can then easily add my own mods and so on, or if not, i woud appreciate a new guide, or the latest one to quickly get started from scratch, thanks in advance, i remember this community helping with me with every problem i had.

Edited by azaria777

I just did (am in the midst of) a rebuild from zero.

I had no such help, but after adding the necessary ones (USSEP, etc...), and choosing a body type, setting that up in BS, then adding the mods I knew I had to have (some clothes/armors, some weapons, some other shit...), then actually SexLab, and most of my animations, I had about 100 mods in like two days...lol

It's a chore, but easier after you know what to look for, and what mods you can just skip.

19 hours ago, azaria777 said:

btw does this guide include like the newer smooth animations? i remember having like old crap sex animations back then xD

I think so, if not then just download some of the ones on the Skyrim SE downloads page.

The guide creates a solid base, but if you want other features or mods you will need to add them yourself. One of the issues with adult modding is that there isn't one single guide that works; people have very different tastes.