......And Yet *Another* Strip Club Question

My Sim bought a Strip Club business. She hired dancers and herself as a dancer. Everything went ok, but she's not making as much money as I thought. If she sells the club, can she be hired as a dancer there? There is a mod that allows you to be hired as a stripper, but it's like the other jobs in the game - she just goes to work, but the workplace is never shown, with her actually doing her stuff there. Is there any way I can do this?

If the club is sold, it will simply be closed and all employees will be without a job again (that's what happened when I relocated a club in my game that way, at least). You would probably have to create a new "owner" Sim within the same household, then move your Sim out of that household and maybe hire her as a dancer again after you're done.

Anyway, as a dancer, your Sim can go to work through the career panel whenever you want. The button to do so is there at all times and everything works as usual, no matter if your active Sim is part of the owner household or what time of day it is (although you won't see that many guests at noon, obviously).

She can spend her whole day working at the club, if that's what you want.

Also, if you want her to make more money, why not get Nisa's Wicked Perversions and register her as a prostitute? Even if she doesn't go beyond teasing her clients, it'll be some additional income. The job as a dancer really doesn't pay that much and it can get a bit dull gameplay-wise after some hours, so this is actually what I do with most of my dancer Sims.

1 hour ago, Crashdown117 said:

If the club is sold, it will simply be closed and all employees will be without a job again (that's what happened when I relocated a club in my game that way, at least). You would probably have to create a new "owner" Sim within the same household, then move your Sim out of that household and maybe hire her as a dancer again after you're done.

Anyway, as a dancer, your Sim can go to work through the career panel whenever you want. The button to do so is there at all times and everything works as usual, no matter if your active Sim is part of the owner household or what time of day it is (although you won't see that many guests at noon, obviously).

She can spend her whole day working at the club, if that's what you want.

Also, if you want her to make more money, why not get Nisa's Wicked Perversions and register her as a prostitute? Even if she doesn't go beyond teasing her clients, it'll be some additional income. The job as a dancer really doesn't pay that much and it can get a bit dull gameplay-wise after some hours, so this is actually what I do with most of my dancer Sims.

Thanks for your reply! Much appreciated. Is NWP a better mod than Hoe It Up? I was considering using the latter mod.

Edit: I see NWP requires Basemental Drugs. Really didn't want to have to install that. Can you disable any of that?

Edited by Sandatharius
3 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Thanks for your reply! Much appreciated. Is NWP a better mod than Hoe It Up? I was considering using the latter mod.

Edit: I see NWP requires Basemental Drugs. Really didn't want to have to install that. Can you disable any of that?

NWP is much better in my opinion, since it uses WW for the sex part and offers a lot more in terms of gameplay (some of which requires BMD to function). With the combination of WW and NWP, you can have all the (relevant) features of Hoe It Up plus some more. I tested Hoe it Up at version 0.3A some years ago, then found out about NWP and never looked back.

I don't know if you actually have to install BMD when you want to play with NWP. IIRC, it used to be a "soft requirement", i.e. if you didn't have it, certain stuff simply didn't work while the rest of the mod (including the whole prostitution system) remained largely unaffected. The patch notes for the latest hotpatch also state that it fixes an error for players who don't have BMD installed, so this might still be the case. Personally, I have BMD sitting around in my Mods folder, but I don't really use any part of it in-game currently.

I would suggest to simply try running NWP without BMD, as this is not Skyrim or some old Infinity Engine game that will inevitably break apart completely due to some missing mod dependency. If you haven't done so already, get MC Command Center (a must-have, almost all-in-one utility mod), then you will see a notification whenver something goes terribly wrong (i.e. the game throws a LastException).

13 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

I have Nisa's mods and don't have Basemental's drugs installed. I don't have any issues, but you won't be able to use a couple of smaller functions.

6 hours ago, angelicmonstar said:

I have Nisa's mods and don't have Basemental's drugs installed. I don't have any issues, but you won't be able to use a couple of smaller functions.

Thanks for your reply. I am using WW v. 169a (I had the version before this newest one that's just been released, but I was having issues with it at the time and 169a seemed to work much better so I went back to it) Will NWP work ok with this version of WW? 

Edited by Sandatharius
6 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Thanks for your reply. I am using WW v. 169a (I had the version before this newest one that's just been released, but I was having issues with it at the time and 169a seemed to work much better so I went back to it) Will NWP work ok with this version of WW? 

Not unless you have NWP version 3_3c installed.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

3.3ca is the latest version for WW 1.70b.

So, I need 3.3 c.....not 3.3 ca. Got it. Thanks.

Can't seem to find 3.3 c. Nisa's Patreon page is on hiatus. Is there anywhere else it can be obtained?

Edited by Sandatharius