does sexout compatible with latest xnvse in 2022?

the reason why asked this is because im new in here and ive found this mod yesterday and i installed the list of sexout mod by reading " list of sexout mod " threads

so the only thing i installed is

nv skeleton - latest in nexus

sexout - core

sexout - bodies

sexout - data

sexout common resources with its data 

sexoutsexkey

when i tried the mod, it seems fine, but some functionality in sex position editor in mcm look broken, fast mode doesnt worked ( when i tap the button, nothing happened), save offset position doesnt worked (it said error failed to save) and sexout pause timer also doesnt worked (the sex animation still stop after the timer run out )

other than that, at anim management v6 in mcm seems doesnt work too, i disable a lot of oral animation except one animation, then i went to sexout setting/misc, i change the oral frequency to 100 and others to 0, but when i start sex with npc, it seems like it play all oral animation...

so is it not compatible with latest xnvse or is it just me doing it wrong?

Edited by epolz