Having a Hard Time Using RedAppleNet....

Hello and thank you to anyone that responds.

I'm sorry to make this a thread, but is there a way to make Sims appear/come to work in/at RedAppleNet? As of rn I am the only one in the building.

No receptionist, no boss and no coworkers. I have asked Ksuihuh (might have butchered that) about it on LL, but haven't gotten a response yet. Nor can I fix it for the life of me.

Do I have to make people and assign them the RedAppleNet career or?

1 hour ago, KittysKatnip420 said:

Hello and thank you to anyone that responds.

I'm sorry to make this a thread, but is there a way to make Sims appear/come to work in/at RedAppleNet? As of rn I am the only one in the building.

No receptionist, no boss and no coworkers. I have asked Ksuihuh (might have butchered that) about it on LL, but haven't gotten a response yet. Nor can I fix it for the life of me.

Do I have to make people and assign them the RedAppleNet career or?

Okay so just a little update ig: I've decided to check, double check and triple check my RedAppleNet mod folder when it dawned on me, I have the mod RedAppleNet still in it's 2.02a folder (it was reading RedAppleNet as a sub folder in mods instead of a main folder in mods) I'm going to see if THAT fixes the whole coworkers/boss not spawning when I go to work with her. Other than that everything seems fine.

Edited by KittysKatnip420
6 hours ago, KittysKatnip420 said:

Okay so just a little update ig: I've decided to check, double check and triple check my RedAppleNet mod folder when it dawned on me, I have the mod RedAppleNet still in it's 2.02a folder (it was reading RedAppleNet as a sub folder in mods instead of a main folder in mods) I'm going to see if THAT fixes the whole coworkers/boss not spawning when I go to work with her. Other than that everything seems fine.

Update 2: the mod is working perfectly! I have boss, I have coworkers, everyone is here omg so effing happy ???