[request] Anyone tried doing the Fatal Frame 5 characters yet?

And if not, why not? They would fit in perfectly,  actually the game is not complete without them. : p

Really Im just wondering... would be great to have them fully with their faces of course, the models do look quite similar to DOA anyway, but only the outfits would be cool also?

Yuri = Kasumi 

Hisoka = Honoka

Miu = Marie Rose

... the plot writes itself basically! 

Yeah, yeah, I know high chances anyone would even try , but you never know maybe someone sees this and wants to give it a shot!? :)

Edited by XOBOXOXBOX

Ok, I just saw there are quite a few on nexus, but only the default outfits... i meant more like the actual characters + outfits (esp the Wiiu ones)... I guess its hard? I mean, the swimsuits etc would be worth it though! Kinda sad nonone did it, or Im just not finding anything?

And nah, I cant make it myself..  i suck at blender etc... and yes, i get it, it's hard work / time consuming / and annoying  (well, to me at least, I suppose its fun for someone else)