Question regarding modding a HDT outfit

I have found this lovely outfit, which is perfect for my Sofia character. Howevere with my ENB settings, the outfit shines to much for my liking.

It has something to do with the parameters "Specular Strength" and "Specular Power" in the Shape Properties of the outfit parts. When setting both parameters to 0 in Outfit Studio, no gloss anymore. However it doesn't matter if I make this change in the original files and rebuild them with Bodyslide, or make the change in the built files, either way the outfit's physics are turned off or are screwed up.

So the big question is: what is the correct way to edit such a HDT outfit?

The problem with the ENB settings is that it seens to affect all objects with Specular settings, like metal objects and such. So I'd rather edit the outfit.

Skyrealism seems only to be availabe for LE?

I have to have a look at the video, thanks!

On 6/2/2022 at 8:44 AM, Gudulba said:

I have found this lovely outfit, which is perfect for my Sofia character. Howevere with my ENB settings, the outfit shines to much for my liking.

It has something to do with the parameters "Specular Strength" and "Specular Power" in the Shape Properties of the outfit parts. When setting both parameters to 0 in Outfit Studio, no gloss anymore. However it doesn't matter if I make this change in the original files and rebuild them with Bodyslide, or make the change in the built files, either way the outfit's physics are turned off or are screwed up.

So the big question is: what is the correct way to edit such a HDT outfit?

-> SOLVED: the trick was to select the outfit in BodySlide and then open it in Outfit Studio with the blue arrow (and not opening it with the Outfit Studio button at the down right corner of BodySlide as I had tried before).