[Review] Star Trek Online - Legacy of Romulus

Ark of Truth

I give it a try, and I'm like 9 lvl now and poor like mouse. How do you earn energy credits here? Quests give none. And does PvE queues are broken? It says that I need be lieutenant 5 to access it but I'm 9?

And god, skill tree is so fucking confusing.

I'm playing Klingon, I'm 10 lvl now and I need to chose a ship. I really want to get my hands on battle cruiser (I like big things :P) but It has only 1 tactic station -  being a tactical myself (means dps?) and Klingon (well orion) make me think that is bad choice for my class/race. Game description aren't to helpfully.

So raptor with 2 tac station or bc with 1 and 2 eng?

You make most of your credits by just selling all your junk you don't want.

As for your ship question I would go raptor in your case. I would fit it as follows:

Make sure the weapons types are all the same, by types I mean all disruptors and not 1 disruptor and 1 phaser. If you mix your weapon power will be effected. NO USING WHITE ITEM AS THEY WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOU!!

If your having a hard time finding one for a reasonable price, let me know and I will go get some for you. All modules and weapons should be the best you can afford for your level.

Ship Configuration

Front weapons:

• 1 Disruptor Cannon
  • 1 Disruptor Beam Array (Not bank!)
  • 1 Proton Torpedo Launcher

Back Weapons

• 1 Disruptor Turret (Able to fire 360 degrees and good for shooting fighters and torps)

Engineering Module should be:

• [Console - Engineering - Diburnium Hull Plating]

Tactical Modules should be:

• [Console - Tactical - Photon Detonation Assembly]
  • [Console - Tactical - Disruptor Induction Coil]

Science Module should be:

• [Console - Science - Emitter Array]

Bridge Office Configuration -  You should learn the highest level of skill available to you are the time

Ensign Tactical Station

• Rapid Fire I

Lieutenant Tactical Station

• Torpedo: High Yield I or Torpedo: High Yield Full Spread I
  • Beam Fire At Will

Ensign Enginerring Station

• Emergency Power to Shield I or Engineering Team I

Ensign Science Station

• Hazard Emitters I or Science Team I

If people need help in game just send a message to one of the following characters depending on faction.

Klingon: Send to Akivasha@Arkoftruth

Federation: Send to Arkoftruth@Arkoftruth

Romulan: Send to Tillina@Arkoftruth

Did you play this ? :o

And thanks for that information. Hmm have to update this game, i think.

So you missed the bit in the OP saying "Me doing a mission, the mission starts as space combat and then progresses to ground"

Been playing this game since like 2 months after it's release date and currently still am.

I stopped after they rolled out season 7 and basically gave me the finger over all the work I'd put in to getting MK XII MACO gear.  I was already fed up with the crappy ground missions they'd been rolling out, the recent waves of people trolling STF's, and the way they were handling bug reports by putting them into the circular file (seriously, fire caves has been bugged to the point of near uncompletable since launch, what the hell?), and taking all the tokens I'd earned, and all the MACO gear I had stashed away and packing them into a little box and adding even more stipulations for me to access the stuff I'd worked so hard for was just the last straw for me.

Honestly, it doesn't matter until you hit 40, when you get your last "free" ship.  If you plan on buying a ship from the C-store, wait till 50.

You just killed fun factor for me :(

J/K

Anyway is there anyway to FIRE/release bridge officers? I have better(race, rarity) candidates waiting that those already stationed.

NEVERMIND found it. *Evil laugh*

Archived