Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+

SEGA finally decided to bring Project DIVA to Steam and it's the first time the series is now officially playable on PC without the need of emulators or the leaked copy of the Arcade game.

Thus, I think it's time to share two discord servers with you which are entirely dedicated to modding the Project DIVA games.
One is for NSFW mods, the other one has a lot of members who hate NFSW mods (basically the reason why a seperate server exists).

Project DIVA R-18 Modding: https://discord.gg/dVhvVcB / https://discord.gg/lewddiva

Project DIVA Modding 2nd: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ

Not only the Steam release has been modded, a lot of mods for the Switch game MegaMix and the Arcade Future Tone title are also available.

At least for the R-18 Modding community I can say we're pretty chilled and welcoming (some might be a little bit crazy), meanwhile on the other server you better shouldn't talk about NSFW stuff.

For users without Discord or those who are unable to access the R-18 server for whatever reason (your Discord account birthday must be set up and you need to be 18 or older) here are some of the base nude mods for the game. However, more mods (like costume edits and accessories) are only available on the R-18 server.

The following tool is needed to use mods in Project DIVA MegaMix+ since the 1.01 Update of the game:
DivaModManager by TekkaGB:
https://github.com/TekkaGB/DivaModManager/releases/
DivaModLoader by skyth (Will be automatically installed and updated with DivaModManager):
https://github.com/blueskythlikesclouds/DivaModLoader/releases/
For installation, just drop the contents of the archive into your MM+ installation. (Rightclick game in Steam > "Properties" > "Local Data" > "Browse...")
Mods then will be placed into the folder "mods".

Full Nude Modules v1.2 + Luka Meiko Haku v1.4 Update (Mod by Saltlapse, ported from AFT to MM+ by me):
Download:

Preview:

Spoiler

swOICXFh.jpg.4ee6fd6fed64f0c569d8059d02218116.jpg

Replaces one module of each character with a base nude version. Previews in Rar-File are included to see which module is replaced as menu icons aren't changed in this mod.

Miku + Rin Body types pack v1.2 (Mod by Saltlapse, ported from AFT to MM+ by me):

Download:

Preview:

Spoiler

BjNd2VP.png.0ab681139d9c7cb754e9e63d6bbdc39f.png

Pack focused on 3 different body types for Miku and Rin. Standard style, B style (Busty), and F style (Flat). Standard is essentially the v1.4 update to Miku/Rin. Colorful set included as bonus.
Previews in Rar are included to show what modules are replaced, however this mod comes with modded menu sprites.
Keep in mind the game allows to switch heads on a chosen module, so you can use these bodies for all of Mikus and Rins different heads you want.

Lewd Honey Whip Module + Accessories (Mod by Saltlapse, ported from AFT to MM+ by me):
Download:

Preview (Module):

Spoiler

kpy73xV.jpg.34fc1cb4757af8fcae28afba7ef80d1f.jpg

Preview (Lingerie Accessories):

Spoiler

939211808_moduleaccessories.thumb.jpg.d132792a6fa282c13b1693b6b64bc087.jpg

Honey Whip Module replaced with Oppai Miku + garter/stockings/boots. Jacket, skirt, and underwear are equippable accessories. Note that some songs will have physics issues with the Bras. Some songs set different physics level that doesnt apply to accessories. Accessories work on all female characters.

Heart Eyes Accessories (Mod by ZHANGTAN, ported from AFT to MM+ by me):
Download:

Preview:

Spoiler

554155239_preview_m39s.jpg.84d5467069841c528b825913fe19d00d.jpg

Replaces some accessories with equippable heart eyes. Be aware those are optimized for characters individually to fit their eye positions.

More mods are available on the R-18 Discord (and of course a lot of safe mods on the Modding 2nd server).

Edited by MikuHatsune_01
updated discord links
1 hour ago, ynierf said:

yes i found some mods but how to use it ,i means the MM+

depends. if you downloaded the mods from the discord server, then they come in a "rom_steam" (or "rom_steam_dlc") folder. just drop the folder into your MM+ installation (rightclick game in steam, properties, local files, browse...)
if the mod comes in a mdata or M??? folder, then it's a mod for AFT not MM+ and might need some fixing. you could also just try if the mod works in MM+ if you drop the contents within M??? to <MM+ install>/rom_steam/rom/ .

Edited by MikuHatsune_01
11 hours ago, MikuHatsune_01 said:

depends. if you downloaded the mods from the discord server, then they come in a "rom_steam" (or "rom_steam_dlc") folder. just drop the folder into your MM+ installation (rightclick game in steam, properties, local files, browse...)
if the mod comes in a mdata or M??? folder, then it's a mod for AFT not MM+ and might need some fixing. you could also just try if the mod works in MM+ if you drop the contents within M??? to <MM+ install>/rom_steam/rom/ .

i understand ,thank bro?

6 hours ago, youngmoist said:

Huge thanks for this!

I tried downloading the Dimensional Cable bikini mod from the discord but it doesn't seem to work for me. All the other mods I tried worked fine just that one. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

I'm Japanes.

I'm not good at English

[M39s+] Dimensional Cable Bikini.rar   MOD Folder Tree

*\rom_steam\2d

*\rom_steam\objset

*\rom_steam\skin_param

MM+ MOD Install Folder Tree

*\rom_steam\rom\2d

*\rom_steam\rom\objset

*\rom_steam\rom\skin_param

Check Please.

2 hours ago, suzunyan said:

I'm Japanes.

I'm not good at English

[M39s+] Dimensional Cable Bikini.rar   MOD Folder Tree

*\rom_steam\2d

*\rom_steam\objset

*\rom_steam\skin_param

MM+ MOD Install Folder Tree

*\rom_steam\rom\2d

*\rom_steam\rom\objset

*\rom_steam\rom\skin_param

Check Please.

Seems i forgot the "rom" folder in the mod, i'll fix it.

EDIT: Dimensional Cable Bikini Mod 1.1 is now out.
image.png.a985cca7130dadcd02c5952924b679fd.png

I'll also port a few other mods from AFT to MM+ today. So yeah... new content.

Edited by MikuHatsune_01
4 hours ago, sof_a said:

I can't enter the Project DIVA R-18 Modding server from the link, but are there any conditions?

The server is marked as an "Age restricted server" on Discord, so you can't join it from iOS devices (you have to use desktop in that case, join the server and make sure you activated the "Age-restricted server access on iOS" option.
Also if you have entered your birthday in your Discord account (you can't edit it afterwards) and your age is below 18 you won't be able to join with that account. Sorry but we take it seriously and won't hesitate to remove users from the server if we find out someone is a minor.

Otherwise, there are no restrictions.

Edited by MikuHatsune_01
19 hours ago, MikuHatsune_01 said:

The server is marked as an "Age restricted server" on Discord, so you can't join it from iOS devices (you have to use desktop in that case, join the server and make sure you activated the "Age-restricted server access on iOS" option.
Also if you have entered your birthday in your Discord account (you can't edit it afterwards) and your age is below 18 you won't be able to join with that account. Sorry but we take it seriously and won't hesitate to remove users from the server if we find out someone is a minor.

Otherwise, there are no restrictions.

I don't understand why I can enter other NSFW servers but not this one.
However, other accounts were able to get in, so that's good for now.
Thanks!

1 hour ago, sof_a said:

I don't understand why I can enter other NSFW servers but not this one.
However, other accounts were able to get in, so that's good for now.
Thanks!

The reason why you can't enter the Project DIVA R-18 Modding server may be that your discord account is old and you didn't set your age yet.
I set the age on the accounts I included, but I don't recall setting the age on the accounts I didn't include.

Other NSFW servers that I've tried to get into may simply not have age restrictions.

I guess the only way to get the age setting is to create another account or contact the discord administration.

15 hours ago, sof_a said:

The reason why you can't enter the Project DIVA R-18 Modding server may be that your discord account is old and you didn't set your age yet.
I set the age on the accounts I included, but I don't recall setting the age on the accounts I didn't include.

Other NSFW servers that I've tried to get into may simply not have age restrictions.

I guess the only way to get the age setting is to create another account or contact the discord administration.

Yeah it kinda sucks but back then when NSFW servers were introduced, our server was automatically marked as NSFW as the majority of channels is NSFW themed. i could've send an appeal to have the mark removed but decided against it as keeping the NSFW status seemed to be more safe for the server generally as it basically was a sign by Discord that the server is tolerated by Discords point of view.
Other NSFW servers might have appealed that NSFW flag or weren't even flagged to begin with or created their server after this change. This might be the case for example if the server allows content like loli/shota and stuff like that and they just don't want to risk Discord reviewing their server. I don't know for sure.

If your discord account doesn't have an age set or you set a wrong age and need to change it without the need of an entirely new account, then you'll have to get your age manually changed by Discord staff which requires a picture of your ID. https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000029731

Well, Discord introduced the "Switch Accounts" feature lately so setting up an alt account for NSFW stuff isn't as difficult as it was before. You can now easily have up to 5 accounts logged in on one client at once. However, if we find out someone is below the age of 18 we have to remove the person from the server. I won't judge any teenager who just want to grab some anime titty mods for a random steam game, I think almost everyone did lie about their age at least once in their life to get something which wasn't supposed to be accessible for them, we just have to play by Discords rules as soon as we know about it.

Edited by MikuHatsune_01
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 8:22 PM, youngmoist said:

There was a mod called Windows Focus Thing that made it so the game wouldn't mute itself when you clicked out of it. I downloaded it but it didnt come with any instructions and the file structure is way different than the normal mods. Any clue as to how to install this?

yeah that one requires the "Diva Mod Loader" by skyth from the modding 2nd server. if you DL that you can put all mods in a directory called "mods" instead of using a "rom_steam" folder.
basically Diva Mod Loader comes with a folder called "mods" in which there is also a "Template Mod" (do not delete that).
that way you can keep each mod in seperated filepaths, basically the path of each mod will look like this:
<MM+ install>/mods/<Any name you want for each mod>/rom/....
instead of all of them sharing the same folder
<MM+ install>/rom_steam/rom/....

the "config.toml" of the Template Mod has to be copied over to each of your installed mods then as it is needed to either enable or disable each mod.

the file can be edited with notepad.

in case of that window focus mod you can't even put the files into rom_steam as it's a DLL patch and those don't work without Diva Mod Loader.

you can get Diva Mod Loader on modding2nd in the #tools channel or on gamebanana.

after downloading Diva Mod Loader, go into "mods", create a new folder and name it something like "Window Focus" or whatever, then place the two files into that folder.

the modding 2nd server has started to host all their mods on gamebanana using that kind of mod structure, using Diva Mod Loader as requirement. (it makes stuff easier if you have lots of mods installed)
i tried to put the NSFW mods on gamebanana and got banned there.

Edited by MikuHatsune_01

UPDATE: Mods aren't working currently with the new v1.01 Update! Make sure to backup your 1.0 game exe and replace the new exe with the old one after updating or mods will not work!

The Modding2nd community is currently trying to figure out how to get mods working on v1.01 exe. It will probably take a while until this issue is fixed.

Edited by MikuHatsune_01

New Update: Skyth from Modding 2nd has figured out how to get mods working again.
The old way is no longer functional.

I updated the OP and included a link to the DivaModLoader which is now mandatory to use for modding the game.
I also updated the mods linked there with the new folder names. The mods will be placed into the "mods" folder of DivaModLoader.
A DivaModManager is also now available (optional) on Modding 2nd server.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Updated discord links.

You'll have to choose "NSFW Access" to see the mod download channels on the server.
The server is only accessible if you are at least 18 years old on your discord account as it is an "Age-restricted Server". You may have to set a birth date if you haven't.
Also you can't join the server via iOS devices, you need to join on PC client, browser or Android phone first before you can visit the server on your iOS devices.
Hope this should clarify issues with being unable to join.

On 12/22/2022 at 2:24 AM, JamesJunk said:

What modules do they replace?

Please check the preview images in the mod zips to see which modules are replaced.
For the Base nude mods for example, the swimsuit costumes are replaced.
On discord there are now also a few mods which add costume slots instead or replacing them, it's always recommened to check each mods description.

Edited by MikuHatsune_01
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your post. Unfortanately, I can't apply this mod. In Diva Mod Manager, there are mod folders I applied, but they are doesn't work in actual game play. Maybe it because of Foriegn laguage version gameplay, is there any solution?