Change animation category keybind?

For the longest time one of the mods I had let me change categories (oral/vaginal/anal/etc) by holding down one key (I think it was "u" or "y" but that was probably not the default key). After picking up the game again recently (without changing my mod lineup), this stopped working. The problem is finding out which mod I either overwrote the keybind for or need to reinstall to get the button working again. It does not appear to be Sexlab Tools (that just lets you choose from animations whose categories have already been chosen with default "h" keybind). I looked through every single mod in the menu looking for the keybind that overrode the mod or the mod that had the keybind. I tried new game and old saves thinking it might be a corrupted save but that did not work. I now assuming the mod files got corrupted and need to be reinstalled. Since a lot of mods limit triggered animations to those with certain keyword combinations it was handy to be able to reset the variables to find other animations to play.