Raping my friend in Skyrim-Together

I have a female friend whom I have irl s*x with and never played Skyrim so I thought it would be funny to play and suddenly tape her to see her reaction, but before i go set everything up, can you give some advice, suggestions etc?

Researching, it looks like Skyrim-Togheter(multiplayer mod) works with "s*x mods", but to be honest, I can't be bothered to research mods, install them, test, etc, my plan was to just giver her a Skyrim usb and launch the game, so here are some of my requests:

1)Is there a "modpack", I know how to install mods, search for them, modify them, but there are so many choices, hundreds of rape animations, pussies, individual bushes, virginity mods etc, a modpack, list, downloadable zip with "essential mods" would be the best, as sometimes searching and installing could take up very long time

2)About said mod-pack, is there an easy installer? Again, this is just for convenience, I know the tools and If don't, I can just read instructions; A double click would be the best.

3)Anyone tried it? Multiplayer s*x?

4)Futanari and Lesbians preferred.

Regards and thanks in advance.