Children of Lilith - Succubus of Skyrim

View File

Children of Lilith adds succubus gameplay to Skyrim. Drain victims to absorb Energy, and spend that Energy on new abilities. Will you take just a bit, or will you take it all? 

I use succubus throughout this description, but the mod will work the same with male, female, or any other gender of character. As long as they can start and participate in a SexLab animation, it’ll work.

You can see the plan for each of the Paths here:

Path of Sanguine/Seduction

Path of Molag Bal/Domination

Path of Vaermina/Corruption

A Note on Versioning and Updates

Children of Lilith

4.0.0 has been removed due to an issue. I recommend not using it as the next version will most likely also require a new game.

Children of Lilith adds succubus gameplay to Skyrim. Drain victims to absorb Energy, and spend that Energy on new abilities or a powerful new form. Will you take just a bit, or will you take it all?

I use succubus throughout this description, but the mod will work the same with male, female, or any other gender of character. As long as they can start and participate in a SexLab animation, it’ll work.

Overview

Feel free to skip this section if you don’t care about my thoughts and design goals.

What is a Succubus?
In my mind, a Succubus is a demon (daedroth in this case) that absorbs life force from their prey through intimate contact. A succubus is NOT a vampire (sorry Jim Butcher). What I mean by this, is that a succubus is not driven by an insatiable hunger, the way that vampires are driven by an insatiable thirst for blood, becoming weaker or more feral as they grow hungrier. Instead, I envision them as being able to fuel their various abilities through the energy that they gain, but otherwise not requiring that energy to survive.

Design Goals
Beyond the above reasoning, I frankly didn’t want to recreate the vampire gameplay loop or add yet another hunger/thirst/fatigue mechanic that needs to be managed. Those mods already exist, and have been overhauled in many fantastic ways. Instead, I want to encourage feeding through interesting and useful powers that require Energy to use. I also wanted this mod to be unintrusive, there when you want it and ignorable when you don’t. I feel that I’ve accomplished these things and hope to continue meeting these goals.

If you disagree with these goals, or feel I’ve missed the mark, most of the values are configurable and I’m open to adding additional options if needed.

About Balance
I’ve tried to keep this mod as balanced as I can, but I’m far from perfect. If you find anything horribly over or under powered, please let me know and I’ll see what I can do. The main balancing tool is how much Max Energy you have, and how much powers cost. These two things dictate how long and how often you are able to use your powers during a single dungeon run and are fully configurable. Tune and tweak to your heart’s content.

Updating to 5.0

Spoiler

A new game is required. There were too many big changes to support an in place upgrade. You can try a clean save, but I doubt it will work and won't support anyone who does.

Requirements

Spoiler

iWantWidgets

JContainers

NL_MCM

powerofthree's Tweaks

PapyrusUtil SE

RaceMenu

SkyUI

SKSE

Custom Skills Framework (Only if you want to use the custom perk tree. Perks are still available for purchase in the MCM without it)

Installation

Spoiler
  1. Use your chosen mod manager to install the files. Make selections with the fomod. Manual installations are not supported.
  2. Open Data/SKSE/Plugins/skee64.ini. If you use ModOrganizer, this file will be from RaceMenu.
  3. Find the line bExternalHeads=0 and change it to bExternalHeads=1. Failure to do this may lead to inconsistent results.
  4. You may wish to read through the Configuring Tattoo Fade below, before creating your character.
  5. Launch the game and make your character as normal.
  6. Go into the MCM, click on Become Succubus and exit the menu. Wait for notifications to disappear.
  7. Go back into the MCM, navigate to Transformation, and select "Save Mortal Form"
  8. Exit the menu, open the console, type showracemenu
  9. Create your Succubus Form. Changing sex is not supported and will likley give bad results.
  10. Back into the MCM, navigate to Transformation, and select "Save Succubus Form"
  11. Select "Load Mortal Form" and exit the menu to return to your normal form.
  12. You may now do whatever other configuration you desire or start playing normally

Configuring Race Change

Spoiler

Warning: If you are using hdt-smp enabled body parts in your presets you must be on an updated version of FSMP or you will crash when loading the preset, which happens automatically when you load a game. I don't know exactly when they fixed the issue, but as of at least 1.50.7-rc1 it seems to work.

There are other caveats with this as well. While it does work, I have noticed an increased number of CTDs and other issues when changing races. I've mostly seen this when opening the racemenu, and usually was able to solve it by deleting the generated presets and exported heads.

Personally I do not recommend changing races, but it does seem to mostly work. Skyrim does not always handle changing races very well. Do this at your own risk.

Configuring Tattoo Fade

Spoiler

This feature was made with LewdMarks in mind but will work with any tattoos that go in the Body slots. By default, the tattoo in Body slot 6 is the one that gets faded. The fade is done with the tattoo's Alpha channel, so at full energy the tattoo will be at 100% alpha. The way tattoos seem to work is that the tattoos lower in the list get drawn on top of the tattoos higher in the list, so the best way I've found to configure it is to put your faded tattoo in slot 5 then put your fully displayed tattoo in slot 6. If you want a glow, I would use the glow option of the tattoo configuration and not the glowing version of LewdMarks, but it's up to what you think looks best. You can choose not to have a faded tattoo as well, if you want it to disappear entirely.

I also added an energy scaling test to make it easier to test what the tattoo will look like at various energy levels. Enable it in the Debug section of the Status page.

Features

Spoiler

Drain

Spoiler

Drain your sex partners. Drain triggers on the orgasm event of a supported animation framework. You can enable or disable both Drain and Drain To Death through either the MCM menu, or with Hotkeys assignable through the MCM. These hotkeys will only be detected during a supported animation, but you may enable and disable drains at any time before the orgasm.

Draining a victim will apply a Max Health debuff to them. The exact percentage of health is configurable, but defaults to 20%. This debuff lasts for 24 in game hours, during which time you cannot drain them again unless you drain them to death. This is a TEMPORARY debuff to health so there’s no need to fear accidentally nuking a Unique Actor’s health into the ground.

Draining a victim is not a crime, however killing a victim with Drain is, so be careful who’s watching when deciding whether or not to kill someone.

Essential actors cannot be killed with the Drain to Death feature, and I don’t plan on adding it. I don’t want to intentionally provide a way to break your game.

If you are a vampire, there is also the option to be able to feed while Draining.

Energy

Spoiler

When you drain a victim, their life force becomes your Energy. The amount of energy gained is configurable, and defaults to 50% of the health the victim lost. Killing your victim with drain doubles the amount you gain.

So with default values and a victim that has 100 max health you would gain:
   Drain: 100*0.2 = 20 * 0.5 = 10 Energy gained
   Drain to Death:  100*0.2 = 20 * 0.5 = 10 * 2 = 20 Energy gained
In the above scenario, a victim that’s drained but left alive would be at a max health of 80 for 24 hours.

By default you have a max of 100 Energy, but this is configurable and can be raised through the Succubus Advancement system. A SkyUI widget is included to easily see how much energy you have available.

Arousal

Spoiler

If you have any of the supported arousal frameworks installed, then the arousal of the victim is also added to the amount of energy gained. If you have multiple frameworks installed, then the average arousal is applied. There is also a perk you can take that applies the succubus' arousal to the energy gained.

Both of those values are multiplied by the configurable Drain Arousal Multiplier and then added directly to the energy gained. By default the modifier is 0.1

Passive Buffs and Debuffs

Spoiler

All succubi have the following passives:

• Fire Resistance +20%
  • Shock Resistance -30%
  • Damage Resistance -10%

There are also 3 Paths you can choose from.
Path of Sanguine (default)

• Speech +10
  • Alteration +5
  • Destruction +5
  • Magicka +25

Path of Molag Bal

• Two-handed +10
  • One-handed +10
  • Heavy Armor +5
  • Conjuration +5
  • Health +25

Path of Vaermina

• Sneak +10
  • Light Armor +5
  • Illusion +5
  • Stamina +25

New Powers

Spoiler

Succubus Become Ethereal
Spend Energy to Become Ethereal. Works like the shout, except it doesn't make you transparent because that effect is cursed. Drains 10 Energy per second by default.

Succubus Energy Casting
Spend Energy to cast spells. While enabled, your spells’ Magicka cost will be removed from your Energy pool instead of your Magicka pool. If you do not have enough Energy to cast a spell, the remainder will come from your Magicka pool. If you don’t have enough Magicka either, then it will come from your Health pool. This CAN kill you. It’s meant as a way to stop you from casting absurdly high level spells without the proper Magicka pool. Please see the Configuration Options section for details about how Concentration spells are calculated.

Succubus Heal Rate Boost
Spend Energy to increase your Heal Rate. By default it costs 5 Energy per second, and increases your Heal Rate by 10.

Succubus Temptation
At succubus level 2, you gain the Succubus Temptation spell. If you have a supported arousal framework installed, this spell will raise the target's arousal by the following formula:
    Temptation Base Increase + (Succubus Level * Level Multiplier)
Both the base increase and level multiplier are configurable in the MCM. If multiple arousal frameworks are installed, then the increase is applied to all of them.

Succubus Excitement
At succubus level 5, you gain the Succubus Excitement spell. If you have a supported arousal framework installed, this spell will raise the caster's arousal by the following formula:
    Excitement Base Increase + (Succubus Level * Level Multiplier)
Both the base increase and level multiplier are configurable in the MCM. If multiple arousal frameworks are installed, then the increase is applied to all of them.

Succubus Suppression
At succubus level 10, you gain the Succubus Suppression spell. If you have a supported arousal framework installed, this spell will lower the caster's arousal by the following formula:
    Suppression Base Decrease + (Succubus Level * Level Multiplier)
Both the base decrease and level multiplier are configurable in the MCM. If multiple arousal frameworks are installed, then the decrease is applied to all of them.

Succubus Transformation

Spoiler

Use RaceMenu to create a new form for your succubus and transform into it at will. The transformation will also swap your equipped armor. You may also gain buffs while transformed through the Succubus Advancement System. Please follow the installation instructions to configure the body changing.

The equipment swapping works a little differently. The power stores the gear you have equipped when you transform back to human form and then reapplies it when you change to succubus form. This also saves any custom enchantments you have put on the gear.However, due to a bug with the engine, player enchantments may not get applied on transform until you reequip the gear. If anyone knows of a fix for this, let me know.

You can access the chest that the equipment gets stored in via the MCM menu either for ease of outfit configuration or to recover items. You can also select equipment that does not get stripped during transformation.

Succubus Advancement

Spoiler

Raise your Succubus level by Draining victims. Each level grants a Succubus Perk Point that can be spent on a Succubus Perk through the MCM or a provided Custom Skills Framework configuration. Some of these perks can be taken an infinite amount of times.

The perks are all documented in the MCM and the CSF menu, so I won't duplicate that here. If there's anything missing or unclear please let me know.

Hunger and Starvation

Spoiler

By default energy will not drain passively, and being at 0 Energy has no negative effects. However, there are options available to control whether this is true and how much Energy is lost passively, as well as whether or not being out of Energy causes a stacking max health debuff and how much max health is reduced. You can also set whether being low on energy causes an arousal increase separately or together with the health effects. This option requires polling, but only gets an update every 30 seconds.

This feature starts a script that runs every 30 seconds to update your Hunger and Starvation effects.

NPC Succubi

Spoiler

You are able to convert an NPC to a succubus by giving them a Mark of the Succubus. The Mark of the Succubus can be crafted at any forge with 1 Daedra Heart and 1 Gold Ingot. There is also a SPID configuration file available in the fomod installer to give a 5% chance for any non-unique actor to be a succubus. You will need to click the Enable NPC Succubi button in the MCM to start this portion of the mod.

NPCs can drain victims in the same way that the PC can. There is a configurable chance for an NPC to drain a victim to death as well. These effects both work on the player character so use care if you enable the drain to death feature.  When an NPC drains a victim, the same health drain effect gets applied as when a PC drains a victim, but it does not take into account any of the PCs perks. 10% of the energy they drain is transferred to the player.

My intent here, if you care, is that if you are giving Marks of the Succubus then you are yourself a succubus and are making minion succubi, so you receive a portion of the energy they drain. And if you are using the SPID then you are not a succubus, so you won't be getting energy anyway. I'll probably add a check in a future version for if the drainer was given a Mark or something before adding energy to the player.

NPC succubi will not transform. The RaceMenu functions I use to do the transform explicitly state not to use them on NPCs, so until and unless I find another way this isn't going to happen. I'm considering doing something with NiOverrides but I'm not 100% certain how it will work and would probably require a lot of manual configuration on the user's part.

Supported Animation Frameworks

Spoiler

Support for the following animation frameworks is built in, with no additional patches required
SexLab
OStim
Toys and Love

The following animation frameworks require patches, selectable in the fomod, and are only lightly supported.
A Skyrim Kiss
Immersive Lap Sitting
Flower Girls

Either Ostim or OSA seem to be suppressing notifications, so when you push the drain hotkey you will not see a notification but it will take effect

Other Supported Mods

Spoiler

Devious Devices
Ordinator - Provided by Ryugel. Allows Energy Casting to work correctly with the Vancian Magic perk.

Animation Framework Add-ons
Anything that doesn't change the base functionality of the animation frameworks is likely to work. The ones listed here are the ones that took extra work.

SLSO
Sexlab Aroused Redux(And probably its variants)
OSL Aroused
Vampire Mods
These have all been tested. Others may also work with the Base scripts. If you test any please let me know whether or not they work and I'll update this list. The support for vampire mods is limited to sating your thirst when you drain. Any other functions of the mods may or may not work during the drain.

Sacrosanct
Better Vampires
Scion
Sanguinaire

Uninstallation

Spoiler

With the usual warnings about it being dangerous to remove mods mid playthrough that we all ignore anyway:

Go to the MCM menu in game and click End Succubus. Failure to do this may mean any drain victims will have permanently reduced health.  Exit the menu and wait a few seconds. Save and exit the game, remove the files, load up your game, save your game in a new slot, exit the game.

There will also be left over files from your transformations. These will be located in the following locations

Data/Textures/CharGen/Exported
Data/SKSE/Plugins/CharGen/Presets
Data/SKSE/Plugins/CharGen/Exported
Data/NL_MCM/$COL_MODNAME/persistence

If you use MO2, these will be in your Overwrite folder

That’s about as uninstalled as this mod will get without a save cleaner.

Configuration Options

Spoiler

Most of the configuration options should be self explanatory, so feel free to skip this section if you want to explore it yourself. I would suggest reading the section on Cost Calculation Style as it is not explained adequately in game.

Status
This page has basic information about your Succubus. Along with the following options and Debugging functions

Spoiler

Followed Path: Select between the Passive presets
Become Succubus: Starts this mod.
Become Mortal: Stops this mod. This also cleans up drain victims and removes spells added by the mod.
Refill Energy: Sets your current Energy to your Maximum Energy.
Level Up: Increases your Succubus Level by 1.
Enable Scale Test: Enables energy scaling test. Mostly useful for testing the Tattoo Fading
Debug Logging: Enable/Disable papyrus logging for this mod. I’d recommend leaving it off unless you are troubleshooting
Enable NPC Succubi: Enables NPC Succubi Subsystems
Disable NPC Succubi: Disables the NPC Succubi Subsystems
NPC Succubi: The names of NPCs you've selected as succubi will appear under this heading. Click one to remove them

Settings

Spoiler

Base Maximum Energy: Starting point of your max energy. Perks will be applied afterwards
Player Drain Settings

Spoiler

Lock Drain Type: Disable manual selection of Drain or Drain to Death. Useful when combined with some of the other options.
Enable Deadly Drain while Transformed: Automatically enable Drain to Death while transformed, and Drain while untransformed.
Enable Drain Notifications: Enable/Disable the drain type notifications in the top left corner
Forced Drain Percentage: If energy is below this percentage, partners will always be drained. Set to -1 to disable.
Forced Drain To Death Percentage: If energy is below this percentage, partners will always be drained to death. Set to -1 to disable
Drain Duration: How long the victim's health is reduced, in hours of game time.
Health Drain Multiplier: The percentage of health removed from a victim (Victim Health * Health Drain Multiplier) = Health Drained
Drain Arousal Multiplier: The modifier applied to victim or succubus' arousal before being added to energy gained on drain.
Energy Conversion Rate: The percentage of Health Drained that is converted into Energy. (Health Drained * Energy Conversion Rate) = Energy Gained
Drain Feeds Vampires: Drain will trigger a vampire feeding. It probably won't cause it to be viewed as a crime and may or may not trigger mod added effects depending on how those authors implemented them.

NPC Drain Settings

Spoiler

NPC Drain to Death Chance: Chance an NPC succubus will kill their partner at various relationship ranks. This can kill the player as well so use caution

Tattoo Fade Settings

Spoiler

Tattoo Fade: Whether the tattoo fading system is enabled
Tattoo Body Slot: Which body slot the tattoo to fade occupies.

Leveling Settings

Spoiler

XP Per Drain: Sets Extra XP gained per drain action.
XP Drain to Death Mult: Multiplier applied to XP Per Drain when victim is Drained to Death.
You can use the spreadsheet found here to see how changing the next two values will effect levelling.
XP Constant: Set the XP Constant. Lower values means more XP is required per level. Follows the formula (Next_Level/Constant)^Power
XP Power: Set the XP Power. Controls how quickly the XP per Level grows. Higher values means larger gaps between levels. Follows the formula (Next_Level/Constant)^Power
Levels Before Perk: Sets how many levels are required before earning a perk point.
Perk Points Received: Sets how many Perk Points you receive when you reach a level that would grant perk points.

Perk Settings

Spoiler

This section contains settings for how much each of the transformation perks improves your stats while transformed

Hunger Settings

Spoiler

Hunger: Enables or disables passive Energy loss
Hunger Amount: Amount of Energy lost per day.
Hunger is Percentage: Turns the above value into a percentage of max energy lost per day
Hunger Threshold: Sets the energy threshold below which Starvation effects will activate
Deadly Hunger: Enables or disables Starvation health loss
Hunger Damage Amount: The amount of Max Health lost every 30 seconds when at 0 Energy
Hunger Arousal Enabled: Enables arousal gain when energy is below the Hunger Threshold. A supported arousal framework must be installed.
Hunger Arousal Amount: The amount to raise arousal by per tick

Power Settings

Spoiler

Become Ethereal Cost: Per second Energy cost of Succubus Become Ethereal power

HealRate Boost Cost: Per second Energy cost of Succubus HealRate Boost power
HealRate Boost Multiplier: Multiplier applied to the HealRate while power is active.

Energy Casting Cost Multiplier: Multiplier applied to spells’ Magicka cost before being removed from the Energy pool
Cost Calculation Style: Cost Calculation Style for Concentration spells. Check spoiler for details.

Spoiler

The reason this matters, is that if you are firing a concentration spell (e.g. Lesser Ward)  with one hand, and have a fire and forget spell (e.g. Firebolt) charged in the other hand, it’s difficult to calculate the ongoing cost of the concentration spell. I’ve provided a few options, but note that dual casting relies on the Left Hand being included in the calculation.
Left Hand Only: Only the cost for the spell in the left hand is calculated. This allows for a concentration spell to be fired with the left hand, and a fire and forget spell to be fired with the right hand, and everything will be calculated correctly. However, having a concentration spell firing in the right hand will not remove Energy and can be fired forever.
Both Hands: This option will correctly calculate concentration spells in either or both hands, but if you have a fire and forget spell charged while casting a concentration spell, then the cost of the fire and forget spell will also be removed from your Energy pool every tick.
Right Hand Only: This option works the same as the Left Hand Only option, except with the sides reversed. This also will not calculate dual casting concentration spells correctly and will allow them to fire forever.
Cheat: Neither: This option will completely ignore ongoing concentration spell costs, and so you’ll be able to fire them forever while Energy Casting is enabled.

Temptation Cost: Energy cost of the Succubus Temptation Spell
Temptation Base Arousal Increase: Base amount added to target's arousal.
Temptation Level Multiplier: Multiplier applied to Succubus Level before being added to the Temptation Base Arousal Increase.

Excitement Cost: Energy cost of the Succubus Excitement Spell
Excitement Base Arousal Increase: Base amount added to caster's arousal.
Excitement Level Multiplier: Multiplier applied to Succubus Level before being added to the Excitement Base Arousal Increase.

Suppression Cost: Energy cost of the Succubus Suppression Spell
Suppression Base Arousal Decrease: Base amount removed from caster's arousal.
Suppression Level Multiplier: Multiplier applied to Succubus Level before being added to the Suppression Base Arousal Decrease.

Hotkeys

Spoiler

Toggle Drain Key: Sets the key to turn on Drain
Toggle Drain To Death Key: Sets the key to turn on Drain to Death
Transform hotkey: will apply the succubus transformation. Does not work during a scene.
Temptation hotkey: will cast Succubus Temptation on your partners in a scene, if you have it unlocked.
CSF Menu Hotkey: will open the Custom Skills Framework perk menu if it is installed

Widgets

Spoiler

Energy Meter X Position: Horizontal position of the energy bar
Energy Meter Y Position: Vertical position of the energy bar
Energy Meter X Scale: Horizontal size of the energy bar
Energy Meter Y Scale: Vertical size of the energy bar
Energy Meter Transparency: Transparency of the energy bar
Energy Meter AutoHides: Whether or not the energy bar disappears after a set amount of time
Energy Meter AutoHide Timer: How long before the energy bar takes to disappear after a change to it.

Advancements

Spoiler

New perks are available for purchase as you level up.

Available Perk Points: Displays current available succubus perk points. Click it to add a new succubus perk point.
Reset Perks:Recover all spent perk points and remove the perks they were spent on.
Grant CSF Menu Power: Will give a power to open the Custom Skills Framework perk menu if it's installed

Individual Perks are detailed in Game

Transformation Settings

Spoiler

Save Human Form: Saves current character appearance as your non-succubus form.
Save Succubus Form: Saves current character appearance as your succubus form.
Load Human Form: Change current character appearance into your non-succubus form.
Load Succubus Form: Change current character appearance into your succubus form.

Transform Animation: Toggle the animation that plays when you transform
Transformation is a Crime: You will be attacked on sight while transformed. Works the same was as vanilla werewolf.
Transform Swaps Equipment: When you transform, your equipment will be switched with whatever is in the succubus equipment chest. The items equipped while transformed will be placed in this chest when untransforming.
Save NiOverrides: Save NiOverrides before transformation and reapply after. WARNING: This will slow down the transformation a bit, especially on script heavy games

Transform Energy Cost: per second energy lost while transformed.

Mortal Form Costs Energy: Sustaining mortal form costs energy instead of succubus form
Arousal Upper Threshold: Upper arousal threshold for forced transform. Will be transformed while arousal is above this value.
Arousal Lower Threshold: Lower arousal threshold for forced transform. Will be transformed while arousal below this value.

Base Transform Buffs

Spoiler

These buffs will be applied while transformed in addition to any perks you have bought. You can find details of the specific buffs in game.
Enable Transform Buffs: Whether Base transform buffs are enabled or not

Compatibilities

Spoiler

This tab simply displays which supported mods have been detected

Known Incompatibilities

Spoiler

Papyrus Tweaks NG: Using the bSpeedUpNativeCalls = true option, breaks Energy Casting. Adding Spell to the sScriptClassesToExclude list fixes this, but also means that any benefit gained from bSpeedUpNativeCalls will not apply to Spells.
HDT-SMP: There is an issue with using HDT-SMP and RaceMenu presets, which will cause a CTD when loading presets with physics enabled body parts. A newer version of Faster SMP has solved this, so as long as you are on an updated version of FSMP you should be able to use physics enabled body parts.
Better Vampires: There are issues with transforming and Better Vampires. I would suggest becoming a vampire and then saving your forms, which should alleviate the issues until I can find a fix for it. You might also be able to transform, then use the console to set your race to a vampire race and resave, but I'm not certain this will work.

Non-english Characters in Character Names: Racemenu does not correctly save or load presets with non-english characters in their names. You will almost definitely see issues.

Future Plans

Spoiler

Nothing in here is guaranteed, and may change before or during implementation. If you see anything of interest in this section, be sure to let me know in the comments.

Planned for a Future Version
3 different paths to power (perk trees and additional abilities. Check the sticky post for details)
    Path of Molag Bal: Combat and Conjuration focused
    Path of Sanguine: Seduction/Speech and Alteration focused
    Path of Vaermina: Stealth and Illusion focused
    Each of these will also provide a different way to initiate feeding
Level up and/or fortify skills via Drain
Stat buffs after Drain
Modify Passives based on Satiation
Restore Energy with soul gems

Somewhat Thought about for a Maybe Version in the Future
What gets implemented from this section will largely depend on user feedback
   Various Integrations with other mods
      iNeed/Survival Mode/SunhelmOther Needs mods
    Physical Drain (draining or restoring physical attributes, e.g. boob size)

Feedback

Spoiler

Please don’t hesitate to post your comments, feature requests, bug reports, questions, encouragements, or anything else. I promise I won’t throw a tantrum and delist the mod. All I ask is that you be polite, respectful, and recognize that I don’t have infinite free time to work on mods or monitor forums.

Credits

Thanks to VirginMarie for letting me yoink their isBusy code

Big thanks to @lolmods37 for the NiOverride saving code and for helping with the SlaveTats integration

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/25/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE; RaceMenu; SkyUI; PapyrusUtils; iWant Widgets; Po3's Tweaks; NL_MCM
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by phalancks
Added Better Vampires to incompatibilities

Hey this looks really cool! I have an idea that maybe you can consider. I was reading through and hoping I would get to the part where energy you gain from draining someone is converted into health. I feel like some sort of drain -> energy -> health conversion would be great and a way to actually incentivize draining someone. I feel like the current buffs are kinda meh. Did I miss something and it is already able to be converted to a timed HP buff?

2 hours ago, Vylade said:

Hey this looks really cool! I have an idea that maybe you can consider. I was reading through and hoping I would get to the part where energy you gain from draining someone is converted into health. I feel like some sort of drain -> energy -> health conversion would be great and a way to actually incentivize draining someone. I feel like the current buffs are kinda meh. Did I miss something and it is already able to be converted to a timed HP buff?

It's not a direct bonus, but the Heal Rate Boost is effectively a heal. I will consider adding a fortify health effect as well though, probably as part of the path of molag bal

this looks very interesting, im especially looking forward to the transformation planned feature because frankly, what we have right now is very clunky and bloated with redundant features
not to mention doesnt have an actual quest despite its name
Edit: also have you considered using the custom skill tree framework for your planned succubus leveling?

Edited by dakingcartoon

This is cool,

It would be amazing if there would be unique effects or abilities what you cannot use or get elsewhere which you could use /activate with your energy (Like custom spells OR some spell mods (like cosmic spells) would be patched in a way that you cannot use these spells just only from energy. Or succubus spells. Something what matches the theme, maybe?

Or for mages, you can only cast spells from your energy? It would make sense then to drain.

Could you please add OSTIM compatibility?

7 hours ago, dakingcartoon said:

have you considered using the custom skill tree framework for your planned succubus leveling?

I considered it, but the custom skill tree framework has a requirement for .NetFramework which isn't available on AE. I've already upgraded and don't have a good way to test against SSE.

4 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

It would be amazing if there would be unique effects or abilities what you cannot use or get elsewhere which you could use

I have a few ideas for unique effects when I get to implementing the power trees

4 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Could you please add OSTIM compatibility?

It's in the plan, along with Flowergirls

On 5/26/2022 at 10:59 AM, phalancks said:

I considered it, but the custom skill tree framework has a requirement for .NetFramework which isn't available on AE. I've already upgraded and don't have a good way to test against SSE.

I have a few ideas for unique effects when I get to implementing the power trees

It's in the plan, along with Flowergirls

you could use the unofficial skyrim downgrade patcher

2 hours ago, Drahira said:

Does this support SLSO?

It will work alongside SLSO, but it won't support multiple orgasms. It also seems to trigger drain regardless of if someone orgasms or not. I think this is because SLSO blocks the "tell the world" event that sexlab sends on orgasm, but I'm using the thread specific hook for an orgasm, which it doesn't seem to block. I could be wrong about this.

3 hours ago, Drahira said:

Also as another idea, would be kind of cool if draining energy would restore Apropos 2 Wear and Tear.

A brief look says this should be possible, but idk when I'll get around to it. My mod sends a CoL_startDrain and CoL_endDrain event that you can listen for and trigger whatever restore is needed for Apropos. Initial thought would be to use the consumable reduction they have, but idk if there's a better way to do it.

50 minutes ago, dakingcartoon said:

you could use the unofficial skyrim downgrade patcher

I could, but I won't. I'd rather target the latest version of the game and juggling multiple versions of Skyrim to test against isn't something I'm interested in doing. If I had a QA team or automated testing were possible this would be more feasible, but I don't and it's not.

18 minutes ago, odius said:

This doesn't work for me with SLSO. My energy level never increases after any SL event. I'm running SE and I'm using the latest versions of SLSO and this mod.

Turn on Debug Logging, trigger a drain, and send me the papyrus log. Try disabling SLSO and see if it works without it. Also test it on a new game ( you can just coc riverwood from the main menu).

Also can try toggling the succubus status. End Succubus -> Exit Menu and wait a few seconds -> Become Succubus

Edited by phalancks
3 hours ago, phalancks said:

Turn on Debug Logging, trigger a drain, and send me the papyrus log.

I have attached a debug log.

3 hours ago, phalancks said:

Also test it on a new game ( you can just coc riverwood from the main menu).

This is a new game.

Papyrus.0.log

5 hours ago, odius said:

I have attached a debug log.

Okay, I dug into it. It seems like if you disable the Separate Orgasms setting in the SexLab MCM it'll trigger the drain, but that also kind of defeats the purpose of SLSO. So it'll definitely need a patch for full compatibility. I'll add it to the list of things to provide support for, not sure when I'll get to it. 

Certainly will keep an eye on this. What would really sell it is if you included the planned transformation option. PSQ is getting a little long in the tooth, and doesn't play nice with more modern mods like SLSO, among others. Having an alternative succubus transformation mod which works with other entries would be a deal clincher to me. :)

Fun, but I'm having problems keeping the mod activated every time I come back to the game after exiting to desktop. The mod reads it's active but I don't have the bar on the bottom nor does the drain work. However, if I turn it off then turn it back on, everything works again. Not a HUGE deal but sometimes i forget drain to death is on and i accidently kill in a town >.<

12 hours ago, reuel25 said:

Fun, but I'm having problems keeping the mod activated every time I come back to the game after exiting to desktop. The mod reads it's active but I don't have the bar on the bottom nor does the drain work. However, if I turn it off then turn it back on, everything works again. Not a HUGE deal but sometimes i forget drain to death is on and i accidently kill in a town >.<

Have you updated to 1.2.0? I did find an issue with how I was reinitializing the scripts and thought I solved it. If you have, can you enable Debug Logging and send me the papyrus log.

Interesting, it wasn't your mod. It was some kind of problem with SUM. I removed it and got a smaller mod to reduce the time scale. Keep up the great work on this mod! If I may suggest something for the future, Some animated wings and tails! (either as link suggestions, or something we can add or remove in the MCM) ^.^

2 hours ago, reuel25 said:

Interesting, it wasn't your mod. It was some kind of problem with SUM. I removed it and got a smaller mod to reduce the time scale. Keep up the great work on this mod! If I may suggest something for the future, Some animated wings and tails! (either as link suggestions, or something we can add or remove in the MCM) ^.^

I can definitely recommend Animated Wings Ultimate. I'll probably add some kind of support for it eventually. I'm not sure about any good tail mods atm though. If I find one I'll probably add support for it as well.

20 hours ago, phalancks said:

I can definitely recommend Animated Wings Ultimate. I'll probably add some kind of support for it eventually. I'm not sure about any good tail mods atm though. If I find one I'll probably add support for it as well.

Right now, i am using HDT equipable tails, the argonion one seems closest to what a succubus might have