Last Exception - help deciphering please

41 minutes ago, TaranST said:

I'm relatively new to mods but have had them for a good few months. Recently though I've started getting a last exception when I join my household or get "home" from travelling. I've updated all the mods I can see were outdated but I'm at a bit of a loss now. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) 

BE-ExceptionReport-20220525-175433.html 51.91 kB · 1 download

According to your report, there is a problem with the Basemental Drugs. Remove it and test your game to see if you still get exceptions, remember to delete the localthumbcache.package file whenever you make a change to the Mods folder. Don't save your game, but that way you can see if that is the problem. Check for updates to Basemental since there was a patch yesterday, it may have broken.

?

Bonjour ? dans les exceptions il y a également à vérifier les Maj de :       ksuihuh_caree

MCCC_2022_1_2 version actuelle est MCC_2_0

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script il date du 5/12/2022 version public 169b pour patreon je te laisses vérifier.

Un mod en rapport avec l'école ou une carrière.

Vérifies la Maj de ta carte graphique.

En espérant avoir pu t'aider ?

Aria169