Can't find Old Floral and Snake Tattoo Pack!

Looking for an old floral and snake tattoo pack that was here on LL. I've tried searching for it but the search function seems to be acting up right now. The artwork that was used is also used by a creator that goes by Angissi. Had a lot of chest, back, and leg pieces that featured a mixture of flowers and snakes. A big reason I'm looking for it is because there were large snake pieces that wrapped around the sim's legs and I can't find them anywhere else. Any help? Thanks!

9 hours ago, bluuupika said:

Looking for an old floral and snake tattoo pack that was here on LL. I've tried searching for it but the search function seems to be acting up right now. The artwork that was used is also used by a creator that goes by Angissi. Had a lot of chest, back, and leg pieces that featured a mixture of flowers and snakes. A big reason I'm looking for it is because there were large snake pieces that wrapped around the sim's legs and I can't find them anywhere else. Any help? Thanks!

https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/ANGISSI/downloads/browse/category/sims4-accessories-female-tattoos/

Look through here, this is that users' TSR pages with tattoos including snakes and flowers.

?

On 5/24/2022 at 6:49 AM, GreyMouse said:

https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/ANGISSI/downloads/browse/category/sims4-accessories-female-tattoos/

Look through here, this is that users' TSR pages with tattoos including snakes and flowers.

?

Appreciate the link, but I'm aware of Angissi's creations. iirc the pack I'm looking for was made by someone that uploaded it here. I don't think it was ever on tsr.

17 hours ago, bluuupika said:

Appreciate the link, but I'm aware of Angissi's creations. iirc the pack I'm looking for was made by someone that uploaded it here. I don't think it was ever on tsr.

Ok, sorry about that. Don't recall there being something like that on here.

?

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2022 at 6:41 AM, bluuupika said:

Is this what you are looking for?

Sorry, these are just spine tattoos, no wrapping around limbs :)

2.jpg.ed9393d9373c38dcd767d8ff8bf3eba5.jpg

3.jpg.6c151269d5f4f22600b70842707a0671.jpg

zavart_cool_spine_tattoo_set.package

Edited by ravenx11