I decided to start modding again and well... 

That is how my body slide looks.

And that what FNIS told me 

FNIS Behavior V7.6   21.05.2022 14:26:12
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.6.353.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

164 animations for 2 mods successfully included (character)

0 possible consistence issues

also, how do i turn on physics, i think i have the most recent SKSE

Zrzut ekranu (13).png

Edited by Derrakor

FNIS has little (afaik nothing) to do with how Bodyslide renders meshes and their textures.

It appears that you may have some sort of pathing issue that's preventing the model from being rendered correctly. This might happen if you have your game and resources installed to a different path than the default. There are a variety of posts, and afaik instruction in the Bodyslide webpage, for dealing with non-default installations. Sorry I can't offer it directly, but I run off the C drive and have never experienced the issue myself, so I have no ability to instruct you on the specific solution. (other than to note what I've seen - afaik exclusively - from others who run off non default locations in the past) Having said that, I *think* the solution is trivial once you know what to do.

PS> I could be wrong, but physics doesn't display in Bodyslide. Physics requires CBPC and HDT-SMP/FHDT, and, presuming they are installed correctly, will engage once in-game, but not before.

Edited by anjenthedog

On that screenshot, bottom right is a botton named "Settings". Click it and fix stuff. Settings must be set 100% correctly or nothing works.

After you fix BodySlide, you must also click "Build Morphs" before you build new body. Yes, you *must* build body atleast once. Vannila body is not "physics enabled".

If all went OK, new body should be set/flagged/prepared for physics mods. You must install physics mods like CBPC or HDT separately.

2 hours ago, Derrakor said:

and things like add item menu doesn't work

4 hours ago, Derrakor said:

Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.6.353.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Yeah, AddItemMenu is not compatible with 1.6+ games. You should take a look at the description/files to verify this for any mod you intend to use.

Isn't 1.6.353.0 an AE version of Skyrim?

It looks like you are mixing SE and AE mods, that won't work.

Also, according to that FNIS report, you don't have FNIS completely setup. Which version of skse are you using? And, download and install FNIS 7.6 XXL, it gives you 32,000 animations with the engine fixes installed, of course.

Always follow the required mods instructions, your posted data is incomplete.

I have Skyrim SE 1.5.97 with skse 2.0.20, Vortex, FNIS (complete), CBBE 3BA with all the physics, SLF 1.63 Beta8, DD, FG, IW, "Toys" mod set (complete) and a lot more installed and working in my game. 527 mods in all, plus non-Vortex\manual install mods too. If your setup is like or similar to this, I might be able to help.