View File

[sKYRIM] More Male Spawn by GECK.O

The Explanation

This is the Skyrim version of More Male Spawn. As the title suggested, it will generate more males for "ALL" human-kind spawn, from bandits, mages, vampires, etc. It's not ALL Males, but MORE Males, it means there's a small change females being spawned, very small. I think that is better than just the "boring" all males.

The purpose of this mod is to add more realism. I hate Bethesda's gender equality policy, this is Elder Scroll, a medieval fantasy world. Woman role should just for the kitchen and bed :P. No, I mean I love the lovely soft woman and we should not hurt woman ;) . The dirty work outside, should done by the man. It's realistic in the medieval world.

Another purpose of this mod...beside of realism, more males mean more change for your female PC and companions to get raped with SexLab mod! <--- Actually this is my main purpose of making this mod. :lol:

(Ah, the explanation is similar to the Oblivion's version. Sorry, I'm out of idea and kind of lazy...)

The Progress

Actually this mod is already done since the first day I made it. The only reason I labeled as BETA is because it still need more further testing. If there's no any problem, this will be relabeled as FULL version.

The Policy

You can do whatever you want with this mod, anything! Modifying, expanding, fixing, etc. I'm a cathedral follower. But just don't forget to include my name (GECK.O) in the credit, as inspirator or the original creator. :)

^

So there's someone who made the same mod as mine...

Masculinized Level Lists, that is very confusing title. I have been searching More Male Spawn kind of mod for a long time in Nexus, didn't found anything, because the title is not so human friendly.

Mine is More Males, I reduced the female spawn down to very small. Female is still being spawned, but rare or in very small amount.

Any chance of a more females version for those of us who play male characters and want millions of women wanting to ride the dragonbone?

Ok so I checked nexus and the masculinized links to a more females version. going to give it a try and will tell you how it goes.

Feminized leveled lists appears to be working good so far if anyone is interested. I've only gotten to bleak falls barrow so far, but of the 8 live bandits I have seen, 7 of them have been women. The only male was just inside BFB and I believe he is forced to be male.

Edited by EternalDamned

Esbern, Arngeir (and other Greybeards), Ulfrik Stormcloak, General Tulius, Jarl Balgruuf: Male.

Heads of Companions, Thieves' guild, Winterhold College: Male

Dragons: Male.

Delphine: Female

Head of Dark Brotherhood: Female.

Yeah... I'm finding it hard to see things your way here.

Esbern, Arngeir (and other Greybeards), Ulfrik Stormcloak, General Tulius, Jarl Balgruuf: Male.

In the vanilla game try to find a female imperial guard.

Typical man...You are insensitive to woman feeling... :huh:

Play as female character and use SexLab Defeat. You will understand. :lol:

I am more than okay with lesbian-rape ;)

Looks to be an interesting mod.

But can we set ourselves the % of male/female in the game?

I would prefer to have more males for opponents (as I love to let my female PC be in trouble with these dudes... :) ), but I would avoid to let only 5% of female ennemies.

You can't.

What I do is just removing the female in the spawn leveled-list. It's probably 15-25% female.

I am more than okay with lesbian-rape ;)

Women these days are getting weird... <_<

Use SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim...you will change your mind. :wub:

The customization and animations are much better than any breast mesh...this is unfair! :@

Hey geck do you use any "spawn" mods, that increase the number of enemies in a given area?

Yes, of course! How did you know?

Try:

ASIS by The ASIS Team

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18436//?

The function is to increase the enemy amount in any spawn point. Not just the vanilla, but also any downloaded bandit or monster mods you have. It come with a tool to scan and listed all your mods. Best mod ever! :heart:

The customization and animations are much better than any breast mesh...this is unfair! :@

I am not sure if I underestood what you wrote: I'm a dude. ^^

PS: I don't use Schlongs of Skyrim because I couldn't care less if i can change the penis-size of male actors or if its erect or not. Since the only moment I see naked males is while sanguines debauchery oder sex addict I don't need that kind of customization ;)

Hey geck do you use any "spawn" mods, that increase the number of enemies in a given area?

Try:

ASIS by The ASIS Team

The function is to increase the enemy amount in any spawn point. Not just the vanilla, but also any downloaded bandit or monster mods you have. It come with a tool to scan and listed all your mods. Best mod ever! :heart:

Sweet!

thanks

question though, where in your load order do you put both your mod and this one?

I am not sure if I underestood what you wrote: I'm a dude. ^^

PS: I don't use Schlongs of Skyrim because I couldn't care less if i can change the penis-size of male actors or if its erect or not. Since the only moment I see naked males is while sanguines debauchery oder sex addict I don't need that kind of customization ;)

I think that is personal preferences.

I can understand, woman body is awesome! I love it some much too and fascinating!  :wub:

Try:

ASIS by The ASIS Team

Sweet!

thanks

question though, where in your load order do you put both your mod and this one?

ASIS.esp always put at the bottom (last) in the load order. ASIS-Dependency.esp can be putted anywhere above ASIS.esp.

Every time you add, remove, replace or change the load order of your bandit or monster mod (including More Males), you need to rerun the ASIS tool again and activate ASIS.esp again.

• 2 months later...

As it turns out, I believe this mod actually might cause some issues for certain users that will affect the main story line and cause an unknown number of glitches in the game. It did this with me anyway. Whether it affects everyone, i do not know. I do know that it certainly kept me from progressing any further in the "Jagged Crown" quest line (CW02A). Talking to legate Rikke would not provide any dialogue and the "SetStage CW02A xx" would not provide any fix for this issue. The quest would simply refuse to start.

• 1 month later...

As it turns out, I believe this mod actually might cause some issues for certain users that will affect the main story line and cause an unknown number of glitches in the game. It did this with me anyway. Whether it affects everyone, i do not know. I do know that it certainly kept me from progressing any further in the "Jagged Crown" quest line (CW02A). Talking to legate Rikke would not provide any dialogue and the "SetStage CW02A xx" would not provide any fix for this issue. The quest would simply refuse to start.

I experienced this problem and have just spent ages going through my load order to try and figure it out. Turns out it was this mod. Shame, because it's the only one of this kind I can find.