How to change the subtitle language, but not change the interface language?

Hi

I want to change to my native language: subtitles, lines (when choosing from several lines in front of the NPC) and preferably a quest log, that is, just to understand the plot. and the rest of the text I will try to understand myself. is it possible to do this?

I'm using google translator to write this so sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by Ziegen

source:  https://help.bethesda.net/#en/answer/23433

1. Open Documents folder.
2. Open My Games folder.
3. Open Skyrim folder.
4. Right-click on Skyrim.ini file, select Open With, and open with Notepad.
6. Change "sLanguage=ENGLISH" to "sLanguage=*" with "*" being whichever language you need.
7. Click File, then Save.

Summary:  change the Skyrim.ini file so that "sLanguage=English" to "sLanguage=*", * being your native language.  sLanguage is just s + Language in case that helps with the translator.

From number 4, Notepad or similar programs are just the simple word or text editor programs that usually come as a default on a computer.  Just mentioning that in case the translation for "notepad" is strange in your language and text editors have a different name. 

What language do you speak?  Someone here may speak it and give a better answer.  You may want to edit your title to include the name of your native language, someone who speaks your language may see it.

Edited by ttts1