Any idea why after the recent Updates all my Strip Club Settings (Dancers etc) are gone?

WickedWhims is installed correctly, I even reverted back to the december build, but ever since the recent maxis updates my Stripclubs are all empty. No Bouncers, no employees, no settings at all. But if I start a new strip club I can start them normally hire people etc. WHERE DID ALL MY STRIPPERS GO?
Has anyone encountered this before? It actually made me stop playing the game for over a month, I'm wondering if anyone can help.
I've disabled all the recent mods that I put since the issue arose but it didnt help. It's like they're deleted? 

I just loaded it up again. Everything mostly works fine, but the strip clubs.
Usually on the cellphone on a strip club lot there is a High Heel Strip Club icon, it's missing when it should be there.
Also when I try to call sims theres usually about 1,000 sims in my phone I can call to my lot etc, but after whatever is going on, I only see 2.
It's all very strange. I'm not sure how I did this and what Mod did it, but I have lots of old saves I can revert to if necessary.

On 5/7/2022 at 4:22 PM, jizzzern8ter said:

I just loaded it up again. Everything mostly works fine, but the strip clubs.
Usually on the cellphone on a strip club lot there is a High Heel Strip Club icon, it's missing when it should be there.
Also when I try to call sims theres usually about 1,000 sims in my phone I can call to my lot etc, but after whatever is going on, I only see 2.
It's all very strange. I'm not sure how I did this and what Mod did it, but I have lots of old saves I can revert to if necessary.

If there is no high heels option in your phone then you aren't the owner of the strip club.  You either need to purchase the strip club or control it with the owner.

It sounds like you may have some mod issues or bad save games.  I would start fresh with a new game after making sure that all of your mods have been updated.

Edited by SkyBarbie