Can't get sims to stop woohooing in public.. [Kinky World 409 Patreon Release]

I set the overall autonomy to low, privacy -> exhibition -> 7, and arousal multiplier to 0.03 because I got tired of sims being horny 24/7. I don't know if 0.03 is even an accurate number for this mod. Someone on Reddit mentioned something about editing the 'tuning interactions', but I don't fully understand what everything means. I just want sims to stop woohooing autonomously all together. They also will easily get naked and show parts of their body in front of everyone simply because another sim asked them to. *Smacks my head* >-<

I want to turn off whatever autonomy that it also.

2 hours ago, Isisj18 said:

I set the overall autonomy to low, privacy -> exhibition -> 7, and arousal multiplier to 0.03 because I got tired of sims being horny 24/7.

Face Mask Sticker by Emoji

> Sex can be very "dangerous" and addictive activity :)

P.S. Please, forgive me for my comment. I simply couldn't resist. The same thing happens to Skyrim if the player have sex too much and have high arousal. I died laughing seeing my husband angry when he wanted to speak to his follower. Every time he approached to her she'd say how horny she is and that they have to have sex. It didn't bother him at first, but very soon he was very frustrated. I don't know how it is with Sims, but he could "cool her" down decreasing her arousal.

Kinkyworld games tend to escalate somewhat as the entire city learns woohoo and exhibition as time progresses.

When playing larger towns I usually set Story Progression -> Exhibition -> Current household only (to avoid everyone from changing into clothes marked as "Revealing" in KW.)

On 5/7/2022 at 3:33 AM, Evaloves4 said:

Face Mask Sticker by Emoji

> Sex can be very "dangerous" and addictive activity :)

P.S. Please, forgive me for my comment. I simply couldn't resist. The same thing happens to Skyrim if the player have sex too much and have high arousal. I died laughing seeing my husband angry when he wanted to speak to his follower. Every time he approached to her she'd say how horny she is and that they have to have sex. It didn't bother him at first, but very soon he was very frustrated. I don't know how it is with Sims, but he could "cool her" down decreasing her arousal.

Lmao! No, I probably would've laughed too :D

On 5/7/2022 at 5:32 AM, Yotix said:

Kinkyworld games tend to escalate somewhat as the entire city learns woohoo and exhibition as time progresses.

When playing larger towns I usually set Story Progression -> Exhibition -> Current household only (to avoid everyone from changing into clothes marked as "Revealing" in KW.)

Ok, I will see if it works