Personality Archetype traits change over time?

Don't know if it's an issue or a normal behaviour of the mod, maybe it's a stupid question as well, but I've played with WW with several saves since months already, and never noticed this before?

So, here is what happened :
I went back to an old save I haven't played for ages, made some revamp in my sims and their traits, and grabbed the version 169a of WW to use it in that save.
My female sim has the CAS traits Family-Oriented, High Maintenance, and Language Savant (custom trait that comes from frankk's language barriers mod), and the Quick Learner trait from her aspiration.
When I started playing WW gave her the personality archetypes Sage and Caregiver, which I thought made sense.

Then, upon playing, I suddenly noticed her Caregiver Archetype has been replaced by the Lover Archetype!

I never changed her CAS traits (after the first revamp I made when I went back to use that save, which was before going to live mode and WW gave her the archetype traits), but over time I gave her reward traits, made her start new aspirations (which gave her some additional aspiration traits too), and she gained some traits from completing aspirations as well.
Can those additional traits be the cause of the change in her archetype trait?

When I first noticed that, I also checked her husband (who went through the same processus as her regarding gaining traits), he started with Hero and Innocent archetypes, and even with the additional traits at this time he still had kept them. However, I've just re-checked him and noticed his Hero trait has been changed for Sage!

It's the first time this happens to me. In other saves, I've added reward traits to sims but they kept their first assigned archetype traits nonetheless.

Edited by Namikan