[Request] Kahlan Amnell's Armor/Clothing Mod

Drakynoch

Humbly requesting someone finish this beautiful set of armor. 

2566050-1343611450.jpg

It looks fantastic and the creator, it seems, has abandoned the project due to some issues with the way the armor moves when in stealth - The meshes and textures are finished and the creator seems nice enough to allow it to be completed by anyone looking to do it. Its amazing looking, is it not? I know a great deal of requests go into the creation of Kahlan's white confessor robe but this outfit of hers has always been the best looking! 

If anyone's up for the task it would be awesome! :) Here's the mod page: Skyrim Nexus Page

That looks like the Mord-Sith armor from a DAO mod not Kahlan's dress. However, I agree I'd love to see this finished for Skyrim.

There's a Mord-Sith armor already in Skyrim. I'm not too much of a fan of it as its missing some key elements from the actual costume. The one shown here is the outfit Kahlan used whenever travelling. 

As Seen Here

Well, this was interesting to accidently come across... actually had to create an account with Loverslab just to reply to this topic.

I'm the same erad25 on the Nexus, or simply put, one of the two people that worked on making this armor set a reality (the person with the armor's assets). While the animations while crouching, sneaking, or jumping are a little offsetting...it's not really a deal breaker.

The armor needs to be rigged and mapped to fit on to the CBBEv3 (standard/curvy) body.

How might I know that the armor animates weirdly? Because it was mistakenly altered and rigged for the Vanilla body (the mesh is based on CBBEv3, thus the alterations).

Thanks for championing the armor Drakynoch.

If there is any interest here, please don't hesitate to contact me on the Nexus. I may check back on this thread, but I wouldn't count on it. If I find myself confident that you can do a good job finishing it, I will provide the assets (likely through email).

Peace!

Its a terrible shame no one has tried to finish this great work. Its just such a lovely made armor and without the drag of it looking like this year's fetish-wear. I might be able to talk another modder into taking up the task but my hopes are low. =/

Archived