The hand looks strangely like this

how is exactly your modding process?, because since your previous issue with Nyotengu seems to me that you're using a transformed model to transform it into another model, that's not a good idea because in the transformation process there's always some kind of error, it's not 100% perfect, so, if you're using that transformed model with that error no mather if it's visible or not, it will carry the same error plus another one that the transformation might have, and so on and so for, I may have little experience in modding with transformer tools but that is the only explanation for the rigged hands that I can think of, always use the original model, for example I see in the picture that the model for Christie is from Helena, always use the original model in this case HELENA_DLCU_053, also, at this point if you are using both tools, ABC Transformer and Timmy's Character Transform Tool, you should already know which tool gives you the results that you are looking for.

Edited by funnybunny666

About the Bikini model you were working on, I recall you told me you converted it from Helena to Nyotengu, and the hands got this way.

Funnybunny pointed out an interesting thing.

Have you tried to convert from the original Tina bikini outfit to Nyotengu?

I usually build my mods to Ayane, and then convert from her to the other girls and never had trouble.

So it looks a good idea to convert from one original mod to other girl bodies

Edited by AyaneKunoichi
23 minutes ago, AyaneKunoichi said:

Üzerinde çalıştığın Bikini modelini Helena'dan Nyotengu'ya çevirdiğini ve eller bu hale geldiğini söylediğini hatırlıyorum.

Funnybunny ilginç bir şeye dikkat çekti.

Orijinal Tina bikini kıyafetinden Nyotengu'ya geçmeyi denediniz mi?

Genelde modlarımı Ayane'e kurarım ve sonra ondan diğer kızlara dönüşürüm ve hiç sorun yaşamadım.

Bu nedenle, bir orijinal moddan diğer kız vücutlarına geçmek iyi bir fikir gibi görünüyor.

I won't be adding wings and fans to nyotengu in my next mods.When I try to convert the first picture of Helena's original dress, I get an error like this.

2 hours ago, TurkishDoa5Modder said:

I won't be adding wings and fans to nyotengu in my next mods.When I try to convert the first picture of Helena's original dress, I get an error like this.

This is really odd behavior for the transformer tools.

I got your Helena mod below:

https://www.deviantart.com/turkishdoa5modder/art/Helena-Tina-Costume-61-914347442

I've converted this mod to Nyotengu using TimmyC's and ABC tool. Both converted mods worked fine, no problem at hands.

Then I've imported the wings and fans to the two new mods, and again they both worked fine.

Based on that, I can tell your original Helena mod is ok, it has no problem.

Since you converted a mod to Christie, who has no wings or fans, and had the same problem, I can only specultate that the problem could be related to the transformer tool.

Have you tried using ABC tools instead?

In the case of Helena's mod above, ABC tool identified as a mod from Tina, so I had to manually select Helena as "From" in the tool.

If you are having problem with both TimmyC's and ABC tool, then my guess would be the issue could be something like windows .Net Framework version.

I say that because I once tried to run these modding tools on Ubuntu under wine, and it didn't work due to .Net Framework version. Just a wild guess.

4 hours ago, AyaneKunoichi said:

Bu, transformatör araçları için gerçekten garip bir davranış.

Helena modunu aşağıdan aldım:

https://www.deviantart.com/turkishdoa5modder/art/Helena-Tina-Costume-61-914347442

TimmyC's ve ABC aracını kullanarak bu modu Nyotengu'ya dönüştürdüm. Dönüştürülen her iki mod da iyi çalıştı, elde sorun yok.

Sonra kanatları ve fanları iki yeni moda aktardım ve yine ikisi de iyi çalıştı.

Buna dayanarak, orijinal Helena modunun tamam olduğunu söyleyebilirim, hiçbir sorunu yok.

Bir modu, kanatları veya fanları olmayan ve aynı sorunu yaşayan Christie'ye dönüştürdüğünüz için, sorunun transformatör aracıyla ilgili olabileceğini sadece tahmin edebilirim.

Bunun yerine ABC araçlarını kullanmayı denediniz mi?

Yukarıdaki Helena modu durumunda, ABC aracı Tina'dan bir mod olarak tanımlandı, bu yüzden araçta Helena'yı manuel olarak "Kimden" olarak seçmem gerekiyordu.

Hem TimmyC hem de ABC aracıyla ilgili sorun yaşıyorsanız, tahminimce sorun Windows .Net Framework sürümü gibi bir şey olabilir.

Bunu söylüyorum çünkü bir keresinde Ubuntu'da bu modlama araçlarını şarap altında çalıştırmayı denemiştim ve .Net Framework versiyonundan dolayı çalışmamıştı. Sadece vahşi bir tahmin.

I used ABC tool same problem.Net framework version will be updated, it is probably up to date