Should XP32 be contacted about making PCEA work properly with SSL?

darkdill

While I know there's a fix out there that allows PCEA users to use it with SexLab animations (and it works for me, at least), I can't help but feel that that is just asking for bugs. IMO, there'd be less hassle and less room for glitches if XP32 (on Nexus) were contacted about working with the developers of SexLab and trying to make PCEA more friendly with SSL.

Whether or not he's willing to do this, I have no idea. But it couldn't hurt to ask him, could it?

What kind of fix? Do you mean that "run a mod's animation on the vanilla race character, then load your save ind it works" thing? This worked for me... once. And it was until i exit the game, then it broke again.

Also, are you sure it's incompatible? On my previous Skyrim setup i tried PCEA&AnimationPack&Sanguine Debauchery, and SD was CTD'ing when trying to run the anim. I dug for days trying to find what's wrong, then SUDDENLY it started working without any explanation. Then started CTD'ing again, then started working again.... And i never figured out why.

Archived