Bond-buff mods?

Torchwood

Are there any Sexout mods which make companions buffed for a bit? I have Monster Mod Running and the enemies rip me to shreds. I'd like to get a successful Charisma Female character file going, but it would be great if keeping Boone from getting lonely gave him more attack speed/DT in combat! Sex motivates warriors throughout history! 

I always play with Monster Mod , and for that matter old one which for some reason you can not download on Nexus any more , and which from start give you high level enemies (in new ones they level with you) .

It is hard only 1st few levels , but i am starting with 1 charisma but 9 intelligence and 1st thing to do is to go (running away from enemies) to buy implant for 10 intelligence . When you are low level use meele weapons , not 9mm pistol or shit like that .

Never used Boone , probably never will (he is NCR murderer (Bittersprings) and sickly jealous man (his wife)) , i am using all female bunch - Sunny , Veronica , Willow & Cass .

If is in beginning too hard for you , you can use Sonia http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38048/? , she is good , sexy and in Goodsprings .

Only sexout mod that can make you stronger is Breeder - deathclaw part - with deathclaw mutation you become meele powerhouse , but it fuck Novac and few other areas so it is not recommended if you want vanilla quests .

Sexout Rocket give you free dog helper in Goodsprings which can fuck your (female) character too , and can hold things .

Cheers   :)

I always play with Monster Mod , and for that matter old one which for some reason you can not download on Nexus any more , and which from start give you high level enemies (in new ones they level with you) .

It is hard only 1st few levels , but i am starting with 1 charisma but 9 intelligence and 1st thing to do is to go (running away from enemies) to buy implant for 10 intelligence . When you are low level use meele weapons , not 9mm pistol or shit like that .

Never used Boone , probably never will (he is NCR murderer (Bittersprings) and sickly jealous man (his wife)) , i am using all female bunch - Sunny , Veronica , Willow & Cass .

If is in beginning too hard for you , you can use Sonia http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38048/? , she is good , sexy and in Goodsprings .

Only sexout mod that can make you stronger is Breeder - deathclaw part - with deathclaw mutation you become meele powerhouse , but it fuck Novac and few other areas so it is not recommended if you want vanilla quests .

Sexout Rocket give you free dog helper in Goodsprings which can fuck your (female) character too , and can hold things .

Maybe someone is working on something standalone? It's not far off from most relationship-building mods. The only difference would be getting a bonus during combat. It's not just Monster Mod I have. I also use Monster Wars, Fook, PN, etc. There's quite a few absurdly strong enemies throughout that scale pretty well to remain deadly. I did try Sonia and liked her for a good while! She's very strong!

Nope , sorry , only that dog , using sexout mods your character can become even less combat ready - when you are raped or in some other sex encounters you will get drogs , aphrodisiacs or fertility/fertility reducing/abortion inducing medicine and each of them have some negative impact on you .

I love Sexout , but do not understand that part , it is almost like authors feels guilty (consciously or subconsciously) to play games with sex content and punish himself (and us too) with it . It is our christian morality - if it feels good than it must be something wrong with it , lets make it somehow worse .

I think there are Jessi and Kelsey in Goodsprings too , never tried them in NV , with them Rocket , Sunny and her dog you can make small army for 1st few levels .

Later you can without them and will use them and vanilla followers as mules . Niner is good too for male follower , but take him after you finish with NCRCF if you use Tryout Powder Ganger Kennel (and there is not reason to not use it - it is one of best sexout mods) .

But , anyway , if you want good game with good story play Fallout 3 (if you have it) , and use New Vegas for Sexout , Settlers and Wasteland Defense . In Fallout 3 you help to fulfill your dads dream to give water to people and in meantime you helping annoying but good girl to make book that will help to all people , in New Vegas you looking for revenge (like Steven Segal movie) .

SexoutLust has a perk where you can give companions a 12 hour buff I think (never tried it myself).

Combining Sexout and Imp's More Complex Needs (with Sexout addon) can improve your PC's mood and make them luckier.

Edit: Oh, and Tryouts has various beneficial perks for the PC.  Fertility in PregNG provides a buff...

Archived