Missing men mod problem.

I have a problem, I have installed AAF, Bodytalk and ZeX, all the men in the game have disappeared, I repeat, only the men disappear, the women appear, I thought it was a skeleton problem, so I tried ZaZ, and nothing, I installed 4 times the game and reinstall the mods and everything is the same, I tried atomic muscle and I also have the same problem, my game is original from steam just in case.

I attach photos from my phone of all the plugins that I have in LOOT in case it has something to do with it, if you want I can also show you photos of my vortex mods (sorry for the quality of the photos but I could only take them with my phone)

Sorry for my bad english.

IMG_20220429_203705.jpg

IMG_20220429_203722.jpg

IMG_20220429_203733.jpg

IMG_20220429_203807.jpg

IMG_20220429_203828.jpg

IMG_20220429_203837.jpg

Hi!  Please use Winkey+Shift+S to take screen shots, Or even Alt+Prtscrn

You can paste the image from the clipboard directly into the LL forum post, also works in Discord.  The images you have here currently a little blurry.  If you can get better screen shots here it will be much easier for people to take a look at the issue.

Screen shot the mods in your mod manager rather than from LOOT.

(Also, when pasting multiple screen shots, please use the spoiler feature to make the post more compact for viewing)

Cheers

Edited by Marg597